🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Thank you very much. God bless Australia, God bless America, God bless our great alliance"

Aussies can keep the worthless piece of crap, please!

And we'll throw in the Teleprompter and you can keep the plane too.

See Video:

No Cookies Herald Sun

BOLT EDITORIAL
external

Climate change a major talking point at APEC and G20 summits
Despite efforts by Prime Minister Tony Abbott to play it down, climate change has been a major talking point at the G20 summit. US president Barack Obama did not hold back, warning governments they could not ignore their global responsibilities and telling university students to raise their voices and be heard. The issue had already dominated pre-conference reporting anyway when the US and China surprised everybody by announcing a deal to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

Insiders - ABC

The way I interpreted the US-China deal on greenhouse gas emission is the US agrees to accelerate cutting emissions for the next 10 years and China agreed to continue increasing emissions for the next 15 years.
No surprise there.

Tell Brisbane we'll part with him cheap. Maybe they have something to trade for him? A koala maybe, kangaroo? shrimp?

Let him redistribute their wealth for a while......
We don't have an wealth anymore, the Rudd, Gillard, Rudd governments squandered it.

Well my personal opinion is you all don't Obama then. He is BIG into that stuff and wailing about some phony "man made Globull warming" so he can rape you all for more monies

Oh make no mistake Steph, I don't like him like I don't like his friends, the Bushs, or the Clintons. <(Bush's brother from another mother). They are all liars and thieves and have the globe's welfare at heart and at our expense.
My idea of the perfect candidate would be one with the economic aptitude of Bernard Baruch, the intelligence of Einstein, and the guts of Patton all wrapped up in John Wayne.

Sorry, I'm not running for President.

Forum List

Back