Thanks Trump!

Trump starting his Presidential Elect period with a whopper of a lie. No one is going to trust this liar, Trump, to be honest, and trustworthy.
No one?
Well, some of the fools who voted for him or support him will refuse to admit what fools they are, but no one of importance will believe him. He just lied about a foreign affairs subject. No one with any sense would believe him at his word. He is not trustworthy.
Over 60 million unimportant people I would guess. They eat the bullshit like candy.
Why do you call them unimportant?
I don't know why you called them unimportant. You probably think they are deplorable also.
I did not call them unimportant, you did.

Well, some of the fools who voted for him or support him will refuse to admit what fools they are, but no one of importance will believe him. He just lied about a foreign affairs subject. No one with any sense would believe him at his word. He is not trustworthy.
Over 60 million unimportant people I would guess. They eat the bullshit like candy.
Why do you call them unimportant?
I don't know why you called them unimportant. You probably think they are deplorable also.
I did not call them unimportant, you did.
Well, some of the fools who voted for him or support him will refuse to admit what fools they are, but no one of importance will believe him.

Forum List

Back