Thanks Wayne

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
John Zawahri Identified As Santa Monica Gunman, Say Law Enforcement Sources

SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 8 (Reuters) - The gunman who killed four people in a shooting rampage in Santa Monica before he was slain by police at a community college in the California seaside town was once a student there and had a brush with the law several years ago as a teenager, police said on Saturday.

Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks also revealed that several students at the college survived Friday's shootings by hiding in an interior room of the library and piling up heavy objects against the door as the gunman fired through the walls at them.

Seabrooks detailed how the gunman, after killing two people identified by a law enforcement source as his father and brother and apparently setting their house on fire, went on to carjack a woman's automobile, ordering her at gunpoint to drive him from place to place as he fired at other individuals.

So, before you gun-nutters run your stupid mouths about how strict California gun laws are and how this proves they don't work.... You're idiots because AZ has shitty gun laws and that's the point, that's why we a uniform GUN CODES and more funding for the ATF --- you gun-nut-wing-nut assholes.

SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 8 (Reuters) - The gunman who killed four people in a shooting rampage in Santa Monica before he was slain by police at a community college in the California seaside town was once a student there and had a brush with the law several years ago as a teenager, police said on Saturday.

Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks also revealed that several students at the college survived Friday's shootings by hiding in an interior room of the library and piling up heavy objects against the door as the gunman fired through the walls at them.

Seabrooks detailed how the gunman, after killing two people identified by a law enforcement source as his father and brother and apparently setting their house on fire, went on to carjack a woman's automobile, ordering her at gunpoint to drive him from place to place as he fired at other individuals.

So, before you gun-nutters run your stupid mouths about how strict California gun laws are and how this proves they don't work.... You're idiots because AZ has shitty gun laws and that's the point, that's why we a uniform GUN CODES and more funding for the ATF --- you gun-nut-wing-nut assholes.

:cuckoo:

Think I'll send another C-Note for my friend in the NRA

-Geaux

Last edited:

So, some guy kills some people and now you want to throw out the Constitution. :cuckoo:

If someone in his neighborhood had a gun and dropped Zawahiri when he was carjacking that woman, there would have been no further shootings.

Did anyone understand that rambling nonsense in the OP? As best I can make out they support gun control.

My guess, the OP's gun buying days are a thing of the past. Or at a minimum, a new name for the 5150 list of 'prohibited persons' :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Then why wasn't Arizona shot up?

I confused, this guy killed 4 people in California and somehow, Arizona is responsible?

Did he get his gun in Arizona? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

I confused, this guy killed 4 people in California and somehow, Arizona is responsible?

Did he get his gun in Arizona? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
The article did not reveal where he got his guns. The OP came from Chicago where residents blame their gun violence on less strict gun laws in adjacent states. As Forrest Gump so eloquently stated, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

I remember seeing the same argument around the time of the Sandy Hook shooting. When someone pointed out that Connecticut has the 4th strictest gun control laws in the union, another pointed out that Rhode Island (a neighboring state) has pretty lax control. I don't see why anyone who wants to go on a shooting rampage would buy a gun in a state with lax gun control, and drive all the way to a neighboring state with strong gun control.

Doesn't make sense, but whatever...

Did he get the gun from AZ or CA? If he did not acquire the weapon is AZ then the relaxed law there has no bearing. The only way you can bring other states gun laws into this conversation is establishing that the weapon originated from there.

In general, leftist have no legitimate defense of their actions as they pertain to the impact on our civil liberties. The end justifies the means

-Geaux

Hmmm.. Last night I had a man threaten to throw someone off the second floor because they spit on his truck.

I managed to talk him down and get him to see reason and to move his truck so that it wouldn't happen again...

Whose fault would it had been if he had thrown the person over the balcony and the person had died? BTW, he accused at least six different people of doing it. Suppose he had thrown all them over the balcony?

Hmmm.. Last night I had a man threaten to throw someone off the second floor because they spit on his truck.

I managed to talk him down and get him to see reason and to move his truck so that it wouldn't happen again...

Whose fault would it had been if he had thrown the person over the balcony and the person had died? BTW, he accused at least six different people of doing it. Suppose he had thrown all them over the balcony?

Let's see, someone spit on his truck and he was going to throw someone over the balcony?

Ok, I think I know this one, it was the architect who designed a building not in the city or town this guy was in, in in a city in a neighboring state.

AM I RIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back