That best seller from Palin.

And I see that in your frenzy to attack me you have ALL ignored the fact that I clearly admit that this type of thing happens on the other side too. Come on convince me that the left wing doesn't try to inflate the sales of liberal books by mass purchases of those books.
It is the same thing for the left leaning books, right leaning books, childrens books, non fiction or fiction. Bulk sales of books are a tiny percentage of best seller sales.

Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

But but but it is a new york best seller. Are you saying news max got these in bulk in truck loads ?

LOL.

And I see that in your frenzy to attack me you have ALL ignored the fact that I clearly admit that this type of thing happens on the other side too. Come on convince me that the left wing doesn't try to inflate the sales of liberal books by mass purchases of those books.
It is the same thing for the left leaning books, right leaning books, childrens books, non fiction or fiction. Bulk sales of books are a tiny percentage of best seller sales.

Have you read it?

An assignment to all of our wingnuts

Read Palins book and post a book report here. For all the posts, someone must have read the damn thing.

Palins book will sell great for a little while. Until all the members of the church of palintology get their copies. then it will be at the cut rate book stores. Unless of course it is like Newts book and people buy multiple copies of it as a means of support for Palin.

Last edited:

Have you read it?

It is not relevant to the topic but, I will read it when it becomes available on Kindle.

Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

It is a commong publication deal via subscription.

For each Palin-generated subscription, there is a fee that goes back to the Palin book publisher (and Palin herself)

Newsmax has been advertising the heck out of the deal - indicating it is proving a huge success.

So far, everything about this Palin book, the media blitz, and book tour, has proven a great success for Palin.

No denying that...

From what I have heard so far, it is a great work of fiction! Good show!

I just cannot get over Rush Limbaugh. He said that the book is, “one of the most substantive policy books I’ve read.”

What???? The book seems to be about her settling the score with people that pissed her off during the campaign. I wonder if Rush is smoking funny cigarettes now instead of popping pills.

True.

They are trying to get subscriptions for their magazines.

I bought mine at meijers for $16.50.

Just get over it. It is a best seller. Deal with it. :lol:
She is very compelling to many regular Americans. I know that is a fact that most dopey libs hate... but there it is. :lol:

Excuse me Cold.

This idea you are suggesting--buying Palin's book at face value then selling it at reduced costs--What purpose does it serve?

you have to get a subscription to newsmax to get the book for 4.95.

Publishers often make deals for free offers on newly released books.

Palin is popular and now rich.

I just cannot get over Rush Limbaugh. He said that the book is, “one of the most substantive policy books I’ve read.”

What???? The book seems to be about her settling the score with people that pissed her off during the campaign. I wonder if Rush is smoking funny cigarettes now instead of popping pills.

It's the one hand washing the other in the rightwing media industry. Rush did a big promo for Mark Levin's last book too.

Forum List

Back