That guy obama is on the tube again.

The speech was a complete embarrassment.

You should be embarassed. He made monkeys of the RWnut crowd.

He made a monkey only of himself.

Now call me racist.

use your noodle----better not to say MONKEY-----the term has----along with the term NIGGARDLY-----been discredited

"There are no bad words. Only words badly used."

I don't subscribe to the Democrats' Newspeak.

I cannot turn the knob-----ALEXANDER is on----
(r. burton was so cute). What is the
schmuck in chief saying?

He is mercilessly bitch slapping the RW propagandists.
a monkey can mercilessly bitch slap the progressive crowd when they get free air on the TV as well...

But a monkey would have a little class and not do it as the nation mourns.

schmuck in chief saying?

a monkey can mercilessly bitch slap the progressive crowd when they get free air on the TV as well...

he means well but has a judgement problem

schmuck in chief saying?

And handing Donald Trump his ass....again, after Trump has implied that Obama is in on the attacks with ISIS

Trump should post here. He'd fit right into the current RWnut crowd.

He probably trolls here under a made-up name. This board could be where he gets his talking points.

schmuck in chief saying?

he means well but has a judgement problem
I highly doubt his entire staff has the same judgment problem when they prepared him with the talking points for todays lecture.
Campaigners use current events to knock their opponents....even when those events are tragic.

The President of the United States should not. It creates an even further divide at a time when unity is necessary.

He knew better...and so did his staff.

Now call me racist.

You're wrong.
he showed how little class he has.

Enough said with that.

He showed just how the right wing uses fear and ignorance to promote their agenda and get tools like yourself under their control.

schmuck in chief saying?

Then I guess you missed Donald Trump's speech yesterday

b-b-b-but all Muslims aren't terrorists.
The ones that aren't terrorists still want a world wide Caliphate, they still want homosexuals killed, they still want women in Burkas treated worse than cattle. Who gives a fuck if most muslims aren't suicidal maniacs they still are all evil and shouldn't be allowed on our shores.

schmuck in chief saying?

Then I guess you missed Donald Trump's speech yesterday
Actually, I did miss it. I am by no means a fan of his. When I vote for him, I will be voting for his advisors and cabinet.

But Trump had only 2 groups of people watching him....his adorers and his haters.

The President of the United states had a third group of people watching as well......the mourners of a tragedy.

And he showed little class to use it as a platform to ridicule the thinking of over 40% of the people.

Now call me racist.

You're wrong.
he showed how little class he has.

Enough said with that.

He showed just how the right wing uses fear and ignorance to promote their agenda and get tools like yourself under their control.
OK.

Hope that makes you feel better little boy.

Lectured Americans

Defiant, angry - bashed everyone who uses the term 'Radical Islam' / 'Islamic Extremism', anyone who wants him to use the terms, said he will NOT use it, and defended Islam.

Oh yeah, also mentioned the Orlando victims a litte...but the speech was about his arcissistic lecture to Americans and his defense of Islam.

And he showed little class to use it as a platform to ridicule the thinking of over 40% of the people.

Are you talking about islamophobic, reactionary thinking that NEEDS to be addressed before it becomes damaging to our interests, reputation and ultimately security?

Obama got called out for being weak on radical Islamist killers, for allowing them to come into the country, for not doing his damn job and the cry baby popped a gasket lol.

Forum List

Back