That 'Muslim Thing' and Obama

The bullshit about Obama being a Muslim is, to me, hilarious. Listening to Islamophobes dishonestly discuss concepts such as taqiyya and dhimmi is equally hilarious, albeit contemptible. Insult Obama as much as you like, but you're only making yourself look foolish if you claim that he's a Muslim. No Muslim would swear on a Bible and claim to espouse Christianity for political purposes. The only people who believe that Obama is a Muslim are those who know nothing about Islam. :lol:

The only people who believe that Obama is a Muslim are those who know nothing about Islam.

Wait...I thought Obama was an A-rab!

539w.jpg

Religion is used to generate hate more frequently by non-religious folk than it is by religious folks. After all, we don't hate you, as you obviously hate us.

Nonsense. Half of your posts consist entirely of spiteful drivel about "evil Islam" and its nefarious adherents.

The only people who believe that Obama is a Muslim are those who know nothing about Islam.

Wait...I thought Obama was an A-rab!

539w.jpg

I heard he was a homosexual crack fiend with a penchant for murder. That's a lot of "firsts" in the Oval Office. :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs]YouTube - Obama Accused of Gay Sex, Drugs, and Murder[/ame]

:rofl:

Forum List

Back