That Trump beauty contest thing? It was much worse than we've been hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
That Trump beauty contest thing? It was much worse than we've been hearing.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/12/former-miss-arizona-trump-just-came-strolling-right-in-on-naked-contestants/
As for Tasha Dixon, she only confirmed what Trump told Howard Stern, except with detail. She described to the Los Angeles TV station her experience with Trump as a contestant in 2001 in a dressing room where she and others were changing into bikinis:

He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked.

Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis.

To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention.

Nasty guy...

Tole ya!

GOP consumed by crisis as more Republicans call on Trump to quit race

Another burst of offensive remarks by Trump emerged Saturday as CNN aired a review of hours of newly uncovered audio from shock-jock Howard Stern’s show. Trump spoke of his daughter Ivanka’s breasts, three-way sex and not dating women who are over the age of 35. He also described barging in on nude Miss Universe beauty pageant contestants in their dressing room, characterizing his visits as inspections.
Trump is toast. In the next few days, you can be sure some Miss Universe contestants are going to come forward to confirm what Trump bragged about doing.

He needs to go. Now.

Hilarious.. things were soo horrible you never head about it until now. You rubes crack me up... The Clintons have been embroiled in scandals since the seventies. Everything from sexual assault, rape, unethical behavior as an attorney, sketchy deals, etc.

Hilarious.. things were soo horrible you never head about it until now. You rubes crack me up... The Clintons have been embroiled in scandals since the seventies. Everything from sexual assault, rape, unethical behavior as an attorney, sketchy deals, etc.
"B-b-b-b-but Clinton" is Trumpspeak which means it is okay to barge into women's and kids' dressing rooms to catch them naked.

Have you no shame? At long last, have you no shame?

You have become EVERYTHING you used to hate. You make me sick.

Day by day. Trump's Chumps are devolving. Getting sicker and sicker in the head.

Trump is the Great Deceiver. He has led the weak into becoming the soulless followers of evil they used to hate.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton" is Trumpspeak which means it is okay to barge into women's and kids' dressing rooms to catch them naked.

Have you no shame? At long last, have you no shame?

You have become EVERYTHING you used to hate. You make me sick.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Hillbots that support a woman and her husband who have been involved in skanky shit for 40 years.. but freak out over Trumps gaffs over the last what, 9 months?

There are already multiple threads on this - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back