That was four days ago!

Thanks democrats for stealing an election and saddling is with this retard. Four days ago! Ancient history! Don’t bring it up again.

I'm starting to lose ANY faith I had in Biden. After surviving Covid-19, and going through several months of being lost in going back and forth in hospitals, I was going to give Joe the benefit of the doubt. And I'm a stout Republican. I guess what I'm getting at is that after surviving, Republican and Democrat just seem to be words to me anymore. But Joe IS getting on my nerves. He doesn't seem to be as benign as I thought he was.

Last edited:
Well REALLY...at this point, what difference does it make?
I’m really happy Bidumb has this under control. No more bodies falling off of planes, no more bodies stuck in the wheel wells flapping around in the wind. Because now we have an orderly exit. You just need to send the government a message and fill out some paperwork, then shelter in place until we tell you to come, then work your way through the taliban on your way to the airport after we have processed your claim. It’s no longer really an issue.

Eh, you know how the DMV is. Just be patient.

Forum List

Back