That was four days ago!

Yeah, it's terrible. Virus numbers down in blue states but up in stupid assed red states, stock market up, housing market booming, unemployment down, companies begging for workers.
I'm sorry, who's the moron again? Back to your alt-right message boards. Bitch there. :)
Virus numbers are down everywhere. Deaths are way down, thank you Trump. The stock market trades on the Fed feeding them money these days, not a good thing. Housing prices are up, along with gas, groceries and everything else, that’s how inflation works. Unemployment would be down if we didn’t have boosted welfare. Those people are living the dream. It’s pretty hard as a company to find labor level help when the government is paying them 50k a year to stay home.

Some reality is heading your way. Best prepare for it.

mr. boe and I have a bet on that. I'm thinking Plugs will make it into 2022, mr. boe thinks he's a goner by Thanksgiving.
I love Thanksgiving, what a day that would be to eat so well and watch this moron stroke out. Holy shit that would incredible.

You didn’t do that.

The election results say otherwise. What batshit conspiracy are you shilling this week?

Or are you like Mike Lindell....and blaming Antifa for why you can't back up your conspiracy nonsense?

This is as much on the Pentagon as it is Xiden....Those overstuffed, vainglorious assholes are more concerned with calling the mentally disturbed by their preferred pronouns, than securing Murican lives.
The hit the military is taking the last six months is scary. They were our last line of sanity. Then they went woke and look at this shit. I feel sorry for those still in there.

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

ARE WE?:mad-61:

1629330855164.png

Objectively, everyone who's honest has to admit Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan has been a complete disaster. Hell his own party in the House announced an investigation into his failure.
Come on man, they are investigating how it's really Trump's fault. The outcome is a foregone conclusion.

Come on man, they are investigating how it's really Trump's fault. The outcome is a foregone conclusion.
Oh, Trump's 'peace deal' with the Taliban set the table for this fiasco. But the lack of planning for our exit falls firmly on Biden.

Or....its gonna be a big story for a while. And you should probably give up Youtube as the source of your hottakes on major news.
You aren’t going to like this staying a story. Your retard leader is already wanting you to talk about masks and not this.

Or....its gonna be a big story for a while. And you should probably give up Youtube as the source of your hottakes on major news.
I always start with AP, Reuters and BBC before going to YouTube.
I gave up CNN and MSNBC a long time ago.
If it's not on AP, Reuters or BBC, it's an opinion.

You aren’t going to like this staying a story. Your retard leader is already wanting you to talk about masks and not this.

Its gonna stay a story as long as its news. Afghanistan falling in 11 days is a big deal.

Your mistake (among many) is assuming this is the ONLY story that can ever be discussed by anyone. And that the 1000 Americans that died from COVID today is somehow a forbidden topic.

Nope. Covid, masks, Afghanistan, Abbot catching the virus, the infrastructure bill, the continuing failures of the Big Lie.....all of it and more can be discussed.

Biden extended the time-line. The whole thing is on him.

Then why did the RNC drop the page lauding Trump's success with its peace deal with the Taliban?

Trump's 'peace deal' was worth as much as Trump's word. Nothing. Just more empty marketing dipshittery for his gullible marks.

What's on Biden is the lack of planning in leaving. Our exit is an unmitigated clusterfuck with helicopters on roofs, civilians rushing airports and poor, desperate Afghani's dying in the wheel wells of our planes. That is all on Biden.

I always start with AP, Reuters and BBC before going to YouTube.
I gave up CNN and MSNBC a long time ago.
If it's not on AP, Reuters or BBC, it's an opinion.

Which might explain why your assesment of what CNN covers is so spectacularly limited.

Shall we meet back and 48 hours and see how well your prediction pans out?

Its gonna stay a story as long as its news. Afghanistan falling in 11 days is a big deal.

Your mistake (among many) is assuming this is the ONLY story that can ever be discussed by anyone. And that the 1000 Americans that died from COVID today is somehow a forbidden topic.

Nope. Covid, masks, Afghanistan, Abbot catching the virus, the infrastructure bill, the continuing failures of the Big Lie.....all of it and more can be discussed.
Well then, let’s discuss Bidumb and his failure to keep people from dying from COVID.

Yeah, it's terrible. Virus numbers down in blue states but up in stupid assed red states, stock market up, housing market booming, unemployment down, companies begging for workers.
I'm sorry, who's the moron again? Back to your alt-right message boards. Bitch there. :)
Gas prices up 13 cents a gallon in the last two days, inflation on the rise at 5.4% in July, crisis started the border, crisis in Afghanistan. Have vaccines that aren’t stopping people from getting the virus. Covid cases increasing in every state, kids returning to school and watch for cases to go up in their group. I am sure glad things are getting so much better. Other than Trump’s noise, I see Biden just an extension of the incompetence I have seen in the last several presidencies.

Thanks democrats for stealing an election and saddling is with this retard. Four days ago! Ancient history! Don’t bring it up again.

From your link: "We have at least 10,000 Americans trapped in Afghanistan."
So contrary to popular belief, Bidden didn't take our troops out of Afghanistan.

He should have. And he should not be concerned with that happens to the Afghanistan government. It's none of our business. It's their part of the world. It's their country. It's their problems.
We have too many problems here in the USA, to be concerned with some middle eastern country.

Forum List

Back