That was four days ago!

LMAO! You do know the death rate is .007 right? Fucking calm down freak.

The Department of Public Health in Texas just requested 5 more mortuary trailers to store the dead.

So clearly there is something you're missing.

Maybe Mike Lindell has a conspiracy you can ape for this one too.

So you have nothing but your imagination to back your 'trespassers' schtick. And ignore evidence showing that most of the dead in Texas are unvaccinated.

Your obsession with apeing whatever you told to think by ginger occultists on youtube is starting to make much more sense now.
Biden has been flying unvaccinated trespassers all over the US and I don’t expect a LibBot to bat an eye.

The Department of Public Health in Texas just requested 5 more mortuary trailers to store the dead.

Are you upset about the thousands of old people who were murdered by Andrew Cuomo?

No they didn’t. WTF are you talking about? There aren’t enough dead from COVID nation fucking wide to fill 5 trailers.

Are you upset about the thousands of old people who were murdered by Andrew Cuomo?

Is that what your ginger occultist on youtube told you? You could just link to his videos again and cut out the pointless middle man.

Biden has been flying unvaccinated trespassers all over the US and I don’t expect a LibBot to bat an eye.

It's obvious you don't even watch CNN.
Its obvious you don't really bother to inform yourself. And that you let random youtube conspiracy theorists do your thinking for you.

You're unnecessary. Just post to the guy you're apeing. As you've already demonstrated that you'll ignore any evidence. So why not another hopeless conspiracy theory?

Its obvious you don't really bother to inform yourself. And that you let random youtube conspiracy theorists do your thinking for you.

You're unnecessary. Just post to the guy you're apeing. As you've already demonstrated that you'll ignore any evidence.
You think I give a crap what a mentally ill LibBot has to vomit?

As I have already stated, what people do is their choice, not ours.
The variant is not killing anyone who isn't already on their death bed.

he doesn't give a fig.....I'm alright Jack.

monster!

1629423752817.png

As I have already stated, what people do is their choice, not ours.
The variant is not killing anyone who isn't already on their death bed.

What you already said is that you stopped looked at the evidence.

Which you've awkwardly replaced with......your imagination.

I'll stick with the real, evidence based world, thank you. You can stick to whatever youtube conspiracy fantasy you've been told to believe this week.

What you already said is that you stopped looked at the evidence.

Which you've awkwardly replaced with......your imagination.

I'll stick with the real, evidence based world, thank you. You can stick to whatever youtube conspiracy fantasy you've been told to believe this week.
What evidence?
The MDs don't own hospitals or clinics.
Hospitals and clinics are owned and run by investors.
If the MDs don't write the IDC10s preferred by their bosses, the MDs get fired.
If the investors could get away with it, they would have MDs writing a COVID IDC10 for an abortion.

Assuming you are an adult with any experience running a for profit business, your lack of behind the scenes business acumen is pathetic.

Oh I see. Some retarded fucking democrat ordered a bunch of worthless trailers “just in case”. Kind of like the freedom ship sat in New York empty. Not a single patient.

You can drive those five trailers around the country for the next month and not fill those fucking things up. I’m supposed to get all worked up because a retarded democrat went all ape shit crazy? Fuck off.

Oh I see. Some retarded fucking democrat ordered a bunch of worthless trailers “just in case”. Kind of like the freedom ship sat in New York empty. Not a single patient.

You can drive those five trailers around the country for the next month and not fill those fucking things up. I’m supposed to get all worked up because a retarded democrat went all ape shit crazy? Fuck off.
Now, now, you know full well that LibBots can't hold back their mentally ill fantasies.

Now, now, you know full well that LibBots can't hold back their mentally ill fantasies.
They sure as hell wanted five semi trailers full of dead people. That would have been glorious for them to see. Makes you kind of wonder if there are any democrat policies designed to help you. They want body counts, mass death is their selling point. They are disappointed when that doesn’t happen.

When democrats ask for five semi trailers for dead people they want those fucking things filled up, they are actually hoping it’s not enough. They hope and pray these things do not remain empty.. so wear your mask, get the shot, if you don’t die the entire democrat party is pretty pissed off.

Biden won. Fuck your feelings...beyond that, take a chill pill.
I get the feeling you righties won't get as much mileage out of Afghanistan as you think you will. :)
Seems the mileage is getting pretty long. Kinda happens when you put a retard that wasn’t voted for in office. Did you actually vote for this? Seriously, this is what you wanted.

Forum List

Back