That was four days ago!

Which might explain why your assesment of what CNN covers is so spectacularly limited.

Shall we meet back and 48 hours and see how well your prediction pans out?
I watch CNN and/or MSNBC for about 30 seconds before my son and I burst out laughing.
We can't take CNN or MSNBC seriously.
I would rather you be correct and this stays in the news but the LibBots are going to really have to stretch their credibility to excuse Biden for not removing US citizens first.

Well then, let’s discuss Bidumb and his failure to keep people from dying from COVID.
Biden can't keep the unvaccinated from dying from Covid. Because you can't fix stupid.

Once the kids are vaccinated, this is a problem that largely solves itself.....with the maskless and unvaccinated dying in piles so immense that they need to bring in morgue trucks to store their corpses.

And me and mine largely untouched, as we're taking common sense precautions like masks and vaccines...both of which are readily available. Both of which work.

Your ilk are killing themselves. Blaming Biden for your stupidity is the ultimate expression of conservatism.

I watch CNN and/or MSNBC for about 30 seconds before my son and I burst out laughing.
We can't take CNN or MSNBC seriously.
I would rather you be correct and this stays in the news but the LibBots are going to really have to stretch their credibility to excuse Biden for not removing US citizens first.

Nor, it seems, can you predict with any rational accuracy, what either is going to do with this big story.

There's clearly something you're missing.

Biden can't keep the unvaccinated from dying from Covid. Because you can't fix stupid.

Once the kids are vaccinated, this is a problem that largely solves itself.....with the maskless and unvaccinated dying in piles so immense that they need to bring in morgue trucks to store their corpses.

And me and mine largely untouched, as we're taking common sense precautions like masks and vaccines...both of which are readily available. Both of which work.

Your ilk are killing themselves. Blaming Biden for your stupidity is the ultimate expression of conservatism.
The 99+% survival rate might get in the way of your 'piles' of dead folks. What a silly drama queen you are.

Nor, it seems, can you predict with any rational accuracy, what either is going to do with this big story.

There's clearly something you're missing.
I'm missing the fact that millions of morons are historically constantly captivated by repetition regardless of how worn out a story can get.

I know Obama warned us, "never underestimate Joe's ability to F it up" but it's clear the guy is completely incapable of performing the job of POTUS.

Biden is just a damn talking head. He has no real power over foreign policy. Or none to speak of. That shit is ran by the Military Industrial Complex and those closely associated with it.
The president makes like $400K per year. You think he's going to take orders from a group of people that make million dollar bonuses? Or the CIA who probably gets kick backs from weapons manufacturers?

The US government doesn't care about countries that have no national resources.

There's a bigger picture in all this. As in why we are there to start with. Why Biden lied about getting troops out of Afghanistan. It's probably the same reason Trump lied about getting our troops out of Syria. Which proved to be an actual lie, regardless if the die hard Trump supporters want to admit it or not.

How do you know they're not the trespassers Biden allowed in?

Do you have evidence of that? Or is this another example of you injecting imagination as evidence when you don't actually know what you're talking about?

Texas' response to COVID has been so inept that even their governor couldn't keep himself from becoming infected.

Lets get kids the vaccine.....and then let an overwhelmingly preventable disease cull the stupid.

Biden is just a damn talking head. He has no real power over foreign policy. Or none to speak of. That shit is ran by the Military Industrial Complex and those closely associated with it.
The president makes like $400K per year. You think he's going to take orders from a group of people that make million dollar bonuses? Or the CIA who probably gets kick backs from weapons manufacturers?

The US government doesn't care about countries that have no national resources.

There's a bigger picture in all this. As in why we are there to start with. Why Biden lied about getting troops out of Afghanistan. It's probably the same reason Trump lied about getting our troops out of Syria. Which proved to be an actual lie, regardless if the die hard Trump supporters want to admit it or not.

And you're here to tell us all about the bigger picture, huh? Because you've got the bird's eye view?

15k new cases, 92 deaths. What's the mortality rate on that? I'll wait.

So you know better than Texas on its own needs to store the dead? You should Email Abbott immediately and tell him that you've got this all figured out and they can just send those 5 mortuary trailers to store the dead back to FEMA.

Or even better, call him. (512) 463-1782 - Information and Referral and Opinion Hotline

And don't forget to show him your math.

So you know better than Texas on its own needs to store the dead? You should Email Abbott immediately and tell him that you've got this all figured out and they can just send those 5 mortuary trailers to store the dead back to FEMA.

Or even better, call him. (512) 463-1782 - Information and Referral and Opinion Hotline

And don't forget to show him your math.
Still waiting...

Still waiting...

So is Abbott: (512) 463-1782 - Information and Referral and Opinion Hotline

Share with him what you've figured out. As clearly you think you know more than Texas does on its own needs to store the dead. Because the Texas Department of State Health clearly hasn't heard about your wondrous discovery.

Department of State Health Services spokesperson Doug Loveday said the trailers were requested Aug. 4 after officials reviewed data about increasing deaths as a third wave of the coronavirus struck the state.

"We are anticipating a need within the state of Texas for these trailers as Covid cases and hospitalizations continue to increase," Loveday said.

Remember, this isn't even the first round of mortuary trailers that Texas has been sent. If there's no one dying from COVID.....why would they need even MORE trailers to store corpses?

Explain it to us.

Way he said it reminded me of whenever someone asks him a tough question and he would say "come on man".

And you're here to tell us all about the bigger picture, huh? Because you've got the bird's eye view?

I just haven't forgotten what happened in the middle east back before W invaded.
Also things like in the 50's, when JFK came back from the middle east, and when asked "Why can't the US make friends with the people of the middle east?" his reply was something to the effect of "We, along with Britain have been meddling in their affairs for 30 years."
And many of those other details I've learned over the years that paints the true picture of our involvement in the middle east.

The details are by far the most important aspect of trying to figure out our foreign policy, and why it hasn't changed since at least the Korean War. One might think that with new administrations and congressional leaders, our foreign policy would actually become more "humble." And yet, it goes on and on, unchanged.

Do you have evidence of that? Or is this another example of you injecting imagination as evidence when you don't actually know what you're talking about?

Texas' response to COVID has been so inept that even their governor couldn't keep himself from becoming infected.

Lets get kids the vaccine.....and then let an overwhelmingly preventable disease cull the stupid.
How do you know they're unvaccinated? Or is this another example of you injecting imagination as evidence when you don't actually know what you're talking about?

Do you like how that works?

I know plenty of doctors and nurses who say that 90% of what we hear from the media about COVID is bull.

My son-in-law's mother was a chemist for Ely Lilly for 30 years and says no way does anybody under 16 get the shot because no one knows the long term effects.

Whenever there's a foreign policy or national emergency, the politicians (through the media) make it seem as if it's important to the American people. They put out lies, with just enough truth built into it, to make it all seem true.
Suddenly, some of the citizens get all worked up over. Mostly looking to find someone to blame. Because they care more about blaming someone, than what's actually going on in the middle east.
And rightfully so. Because what's going on over there is none of our business. Especially to any of us on a personal level.

There's more to all of this crap than any of us will ever know. So arguing with each other only equates to just that. Us arguing over things we can't control. And it allows them (who ever they are) to continue to do what they want.

How do you know they're unvaccinated? Or is this another example of you injecting imagination as evidence when you don't actually know what you're talking about?

Do you like how that works?

I know plenty of doctors and nurses who say that 90% of what we hear from the media about COVID is bull.

My son-in-law's mother was a chemist for Ely Lilly for 30 years and says no way does anybody under 16 get the shot because no one knows the long term effects.

Or.....evidence.

Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.​

Or...

Preliminary data from the state indicates that more than 99.5% of people who died due to COVID-19 in Texas from Feb. 8 to July 14 were unvaccinated.

Or...

"“Hospitalizations across the Texas Medical Center are escalating at a pace we have not observed since the highest COVID-19 peak in summer 2020,” McKeon wrote in a statement Thursday. “The impact of unvaccinated individuals is widespread and encouraging the continued spread of COVID-19.”

Remember.....just because you have no idea what you're talking about and use your imagination and youtube occultists as an excuse for an informed opinion....

...doesn't mean I'm similarly limited.

Forum List

Back