That Woman in Michigan is Still Campaigning to Be Your President

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Just flipping WOW!!!!

Gretch has been flat out evil to the citizens of Michigan.

Her 'power' must have gone to her head.

Joe must have been playing with her for awhile.
My bet is on that colored woman from Atlanta. She's actively campaigning for the job too.

First I said .. Wow an attractive female Democrat politician, how strange..

Then she talked and went full negative hate filled fascist Democrat..

Now, she a perfect choice for the role of a Stygian witch...

You people forget the orange whore who is currently masquerading as POTUS. No one is actively defending his actions and inactions, and, actually, there is no defense of them.
Again, this thread is about Biden and the women who want to be his running mate (and dont mind getting "sniffed" and "poked" by a senile old fart)

First I said .. Wow an attractive female Democrat politician, how strange..

Then she talked and went full negative hate filled fascist Democrat..

Now, she a perfect choice for the role of a Stygian witch...
When do we get back to the subject of trump?

images (1).jpg

Scary. But she is right, but she clearly has it backwards. She backs liars and throws honest women under the Biden campaign bus

She's giving it her all to supplant the Hildabeest as the most contemptible woman in Murica, if not the world.

Scary. But she is right, but she clearly has it backwards. She backs liars and throws honest women under the Biden campaign bus

I’d consider Governor Whitmer’s strict mass quarantining measures to be too extreme, which would likely hurt her chances of helping Biden as his running mate win Michigan. Perhaps, Governor Whitmer’s virtual house arrest and mistreatment of her constituents as being prisoners in their own homes will now persuade Joe Biden to forgo Gretchen Whitmer in favor of Amy Klobuchar to be his running mate. She’s from Minnesota where she can help Joe Biden surely win there as well as win neighboring battle ground states like Iowa and Wisconsin.

I’d consider Governor Whitmer’s strict mass quarantining measures to be too extreme, which would likely hurt her chances of helping Biden as his running mate win Michigan. Perhaps, Governor Whitmer’s virtual house arrest and mistreatment of her constituents as being prisoners in their own homes will now persuade Joe Biden to forgo Gretchen Whitmer in favor of Amy Klobuchar to be his running mate. She’s from Minnesota where she can help Joe Biden surely win there as well as win neighboring battle ground states like Iowa and Wisconsin.
Stacy Abrams says she's the only choice. Will Biden sacrifice the black vote by cheating this poor woman out of her rightful place as president of the united States in 2022?

I think that they are going to have another group of women claiming to be sexually assaulted by Pres.Trump. But then have Biden to step down to be replaced by Sanders. And then they'll push for Pres.Trump to do the noble thing by stepping down as well. And then have RINO Mitt Romney to be his replacement.

And then they'll push for Pres.Trump to do the noble thing by stepping down as well. And then have RINO Mitt Romney to be his replacement.
Well, the tards can axe, but it ain't gonna happen.
Trump will never admit to the left's scandals, and Romney burned that bridge a long time ago. I used to respect him, but now he'll never be president.

You people forget the orange whore who is currently masquerading as POTUS. No one is actively defending his actions and inactions, and, actually, there is no defense of them.
Again, this thread is about Biden and the women who want to be his running mate (and dont mind getting "sniffed" and "poked" by a senile old fart)
We do have to compare the two candidates for POTUS. I have nothing against this person who is referred to by the clown masquerading as POTUS as "that woman from Michigan." You people obviously want to dump on Biden, but why are you people so afraid to talk about trump or defend his record?

We do have to compare the two candidates for POTUS. I have nothing against this person who is referred to by the clown masquerading as POTUS as "that woman from Michigan." You people obviously want to dump on Biden, but why are you people so afraid to talk about trump or defend his record?
Why would you say we are? To give your post even less credence than it already has?

Forum List

Back