• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Quinton tarintinos in trouble. He just said on the golden globes his composer wasn't just movie composer great, that's ghetto. He said this composer was Mozart good.

Jamie foxx even shook his head and said "ghetto?" after Quinton walked off.

Expect blacks to be offended tomorrow

Should they be? I don't think so because they made it up. Just like you know youre a redneck.

Man Tarantino is getting old. Nobody's said that for 10+ years. Is he going to say his movie was "da bomb" next?

Man Tarantino is getting old. Nobody's said that for 10+ years. Is he going to say his movie was "da bomb" next?

What he said was off da hook! lol
As if!
Everyone thought it was a little odd how many times he used the N word in that movie so I just find it odd he would use the term ghetto.

Either he has a lot of black friends, he's a wigger or he's a racist.

Anyways, I just expect to hear something about it in the media. I know its nothing really

As if!
Everyone thought it was a little odd how many times he used the N word in that movie so I just find it odd he would use the term ghetto.

Either he has a lot of black friends, he's a wigger or he's a racist.

Anyways, I just expect to hear something about it in the media. I know its nothing really

It was all over the news when it came out.

He was already on racist probation for all the times he used the N word in jjango.

He was already on racist probation for all the times he used the N word in jjango.

Wow...

in a period piece like Django, what should he have used?

Coons

Darkies?

Blacks?

African Americans?

Want to remove the word from Huckleberry Finn, and Tom Sawyer as well?

He's always been a talentless, attention-whore hack.

I am not really a fan myself. I think he is way overrated but the Kill Bill movies were pretty damn good.

Other than her taking on the 300 before taking on Lucy Liu, not much interested in it anymore

I love Lucy Liu and she was wonderful in that movie.

Her character made no sense and she awkwardly played a conglomeration of stereotypes.

I don't think it is offensive. Ghetto after all means shabby or low quality. However, I think that was a dumb thing to say. I assume he was referring to his Hateful Eight composer, Ennio Morricone. The music was good but I don't know that I would compare him to John Williams (49 Oscar nominations, 5 wins), Alfred Newman ( 43 nominations, 9 wins), or Alan Menken (11 nominations, 8 wins). Or call any of them ghetto. He isn't even considered one of the greatest score composers. Not yet anyway. How can he be compared to Mozart?

He's always been a talentless, attention-whore hack.
I do love his movies. Reservoir dogs, inglorious bastards pulp fiction. I'm always looking forward to the next one.

M knight and the Cohen brothers have lost me.

Wow...

in a period piece like Django, what should he have used?

Coons

Darkies?

Blacks?

African Americans?

Want to remove the word from Huckleberry Finn, and Tom Sawyer as well?
It was the number of times he used it. He over did it.

Forum List

Back