The 2009-2010 NBA Champion Celtics Thread

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
I'm sure there is one in existence, however I don't see it. I also figure since it's tip off, best time to restart one back up.

Meet this year's NBA champs:

$celtics.gif

they suck! :)

Jk, I don't really care about the NBA, the real baskeball season starts November 2nd in the Kennel. :)

First win in Cleveland since 2004. This is a good omen. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8arvEzHsA8]YouTube - Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop[/ame]

Your predictions are as meaningless as a thread by froggy.

Man up boys and learn who is going to take you all to town this season, Larry Legend's

pacerspride.jpg

Your predictions are as meaningless as a thread by froggy.

Man up boys and learn who is going to take you all to town this season, Larry Legend's

pacerspride.jpg

This game counted, babe.

Edit to add: Reading comprehension is my friend ... I thought you said preseason instead of predictions.

Your predictions are as meaningless as a thread by froggy. Man up boys and learn who is going to take you all to town this season, Larry Legend's

pacerspride.jpg

Gee Echo, I didn't know you were trying your hand at comedy. :D

Besides, this game counted, Celtics are now 1-0. ;)

This game counted, babe.

Edit to add: Reading comprehension is my friend ... I thought you said preseason instead of predictions.

It did say preseason. She fixed it before you quoted.

Dammit. I retract my edit then.

Yes, my bad. I was thinking it was still preseason and you all were getting your woodys over nothing, but now that you're 1-0, I can see where all the excitement is coming from.

Shaq only had ten. Ray Ray was looking good though. :cool:

42 minutes is too much time time on the court for Sugar Ray. Doc better not burn him out like he did last season.

Agreed. Though I figure he could take a rest against some of the scrub teams. Winning against a team like Cleveland definitely tells people that the idea of a Dynasty isn't quite dead yet.

Forum List

Back