The 2024 Senate Elections Look To Be Shaping Up.

GCP paints a grim reality for the statist left regarding the 2024 senate elections. A couple of these senate seats I see as too close to call but the following link is what we have to work with @ current.

Yep. To go along with Trump's 313 electoral vote win.

The only guaranteed seat the Republicans will be picking up is West Virginia. That gives them a tied Senate, assuming they don't lose any seats. The only lean pickup seat the Republicans have is Montana. They could win that one, but Tester shouldn't be underestimated. That would give them a 51 seat Senate. That is the best they can hope for and that is assuming they don't by some fluke lose the Florida or Texas seats, which polling shows competitive, although I expect Cruz and Scott to pull those out in the end.

The only guaranteed seat the Republicans will be picking up is West Virginia. That gives them a tied Senate, assuming they don't lose any seats. The only lean pickup seat the Republicans have is Montana. They could win that one, but Tester shouldn't be underestimated. That would give them a 51 seat Senate. That is the best they can hope for and that is assuming they don't by some fluke lose the Florida or Texas seats, which polling shows competitive, although I expect Cruz and Scott to pull those out in the end.
Nope....54 Republican not 51.

GCP paints a grim reality for the statist left regarding the 2024 senate elections. A couple of these senate seats I see as too close to call but the following link is what we have to work with @ current.
If Republicans take the Senate, I don't really care if kamala wins the presidential run. At least they won't allow her crazy ideas to pass into an approved bill for signature.

If Republicans take the Senate, I don't really care if kamala wins the presidential run. At least they won't allow her crazy ideas pass into legislation.

And they should have the advantage of winning more seats in the 2026 midterms, unless, of course, the GOP continues to cling to Trump and he makes a bunch of shitty endorsements who lose more winnable races.

And they should have the advantage of winning more seats in the 2026 midterms, unless, of course, the GOP continues to cling to Trump and he makes a bunch of shitty endorsements who lose more winnable races.
Right, what with the economy running strong once again and the border secured and all. Real Americans just hate that don't they?

So the GOP will win with Trump in 2024 but lose with Trump in 2026?

I agree that Trump's endorsements recently have not provided optimal outcomes.

It really depends on how pissed off voters are.

If its a red wave then anything can happen.

Casey is beatable, but McCormick doesn't have the cash to compete
Kari Lake can get a win on Trump's coattails
MI? depends how pissed off UAW voters are about EVs. Can Trump win MI?

Hogan in MD could be a surprise

It really depends on how pissed off voters are.

If its a red wave then anything can happen.

Casey is beatable, but McCormick doesn't have the cash to compete
Kari Lake can get a win on Trump's coattails
MI? depends how pissed off UAW voters are about EVs. Can Trump win MI?

Hogan in MD could be a surprise
Yeah, I forgot about Hogan. He has an outside shot. Lake has absolutely no chance

Yep. To go along with Trump's 313 electoral vote win.
Yeah, that GCP site is really something. The models the GCP site uses in the presidential contest are simply unbelievably accurate like U can bet the farm that the Rasmussen site is watching the GCP site like a hawk. I am REALLY CURIOUS if the GCP site's political forecasts about the senate will be anywhere near as accurate as their POTUS contest assessments are? I expect that senator Rick Scott will be hard pressed by his challenger/counterpart Debbie Mucarsel Powell, as Rick Scott only won in his last election by something like 2 or 3 thousand votes or so. With pres. Trump certain-teed to smoke check Kamale Tamale unless Riga-Votus sets in, the statist left will be supercharged like never before to secure the then all important senate. Shortly we will all know for sure!

Yeah, that GCP site is really something. The models the GCP site uses in the presidential contest are simply unbelievably accurate like U can bet the farm that the Rasmussen site is watching the GCP site like a hawk. I am REALLY CURIOUS if the GCP site's political forecasts about the senate will be anywhere near as accurate as their POTUS contest assessments are? I expect that senator Rick Scott will be hard pressed by his challenger/counterpart Debbie Mucarsel Powell, as Rick Scott only won in his last election by something like 2 or 3 thousand votes or so. With pres. Trump certain-teed to smoke check Kamale Tamale unless Riga-Votus sets in, the statist left will be supercharged like never before to secure the then all important senate. Shortly we will all know for sure!
I support the statistical research done by GCP and can't wait to see all the wacko media sites crying in their bottled water.....

Forum List

Back