The Access Hollywood tapes may finally be catching up with trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

At the time it was aired on national TV, many thought Donald was done. But, thanks to the massive support in far right evangelical segment, he was able to overcome the damage. His luck seems to be getting out.

At the time it was aired on national TV, many thought Donald was done. But, thanks to the massive support in far right evangelical segment, he was able to overcome the damage. His luck seems to be getting out.
/——-/ Oh you got him this time, #8,974
Desperate democRATs recycling Storm Daniels and Access Hollyweird stories because they tried everything else and failed. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I think I have told this story on this forum before but...I was sitting in at the bar on WPAFB drinking a beer late afternoon during the time Trump paying off the stripper was all over TV day after day. The bar tender, in mid swig said to another guy at the bar right beside me, "Thank God Trump brought God back to America." I spewed the beer across the bar. So yea, I can see the evangelicals supporting a p**** grabber. I can see it, but I don't understand it.

I think I have told this story on this forum before but...I was sitting in at the bar on WPAFB drinking a beer late afternoon during the time Trump paying off the stripper was all over TV day after day. The bar tender, in mid swig said to another guy at the bar right beside me, "Thank God Trump brought God back to America." I spewed the beer across the bar. So yea, I can see the evangelicals supporting a p**** grabber. I can see it, but I don't understand it.
/——-/ A billionaire playboy—- oh the humanity.

5q0qd2.jpg

IKR!

The other guy has a son who nicknamed him "PedoPete" and has a daughter who said Daddy took showers with her! His grown up daughter!

Forum List

Back