the american founding fathers: would they be in prison today?

What percentage of the American Founding Fathers would be in prison today?

• 80 TO 90%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70 TO 80%

• 60 TO 70%

• 50 TO 60%

• 40 TO 50%

• 30 TO 40%

• 20 TO 30%

• 10 TO 20%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Things were different in our Founding Fathers' days than they are now.

Many of them killed men in duels.

Most of them regularly got into fights.

Some of them enslaved people.

All of them openly detested The British Throne.

Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Particularly in light of the contemporary American prison-industrial complex, how many of them do you think would be in prison today for what were in their days considered to have been the most petty of crimes—i.e. terroristic threatening—or habitual offenses?

I dare say that most of them wouldn't have been especially partial to having been pulled over by some fresh-outta-high-school-superjock-in-blue with designs on achieving the rank of "detective" soon.

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." — Alexander Hamilton, who was killed in a duel that today would be the equivalent of a 100% illegal street fight. :thup:

Dueling was illegal in NY so Hamilton and Burr had to row to N.J. where it was legal. The duel ended the political careers of both Hamilton and Burr anyway.

Sorry cons. Just because you have a gun and hate Obama doesn't make you the same as a founding father :(

Sorry cons. Just because you have a gun and hate Obama doesn't make you the same as a founding father :(

Ain't nobody here said it did, Sherlock — well, 'cept you just now, that is.

This thread ain't got nuttin' to do with your boy Obama: what it's about is how the prison-industrial complex has made outlaws of every American—red, yellow, white, black or whatever other color—today who isn't part of the elite ruling class.

Ain't nobody here said it did, Sherlock — well, 'cept you just now, that is.

This thread ain't got nuttin' to do with your boy Obama: what it's about is how the prison-industrial complex has made outlaws of every American—red, yellow, white, black or whatever other color—today who isn't part of the elite ruling class.

Oh. Well then...

Legalize it dammit!

marijuana-leaf.gif

Particularly in light of the contemporary American prison-industrial complex, how many of them do you think would be in prison today for what were in their days considered to have been the most petty of crimes—i.e. terroristic threatening—or habitual offenses?

I dare say that most of them wouldn't have been especially partial to having been pulled over by some fresh-outta-high-school-superjock-in-blue with designs on achieving the rank of "detective" soon.

dude if you want any credibilty you wont use wikipedia as a source,that place lies about EVERYTHING.:lmao:

In our current political environment?

None of them were loony far righties or crazy far lefties, so I don't think any of them would.

Perhaps Burr for gunning down Hamilton.

9/11 inside job said:
dude if you want any credibilty you wont use wikipedia as a source,that place lies about EVERYTHING.:lmao:

If I had a handle like yours I don't think I'd be LMAOing and talking about "credibility", sport. :badgrin:

In our current political environment?

None of them were loony far righties or crazy far lefties, so I don't think any of them would.

Umm, yeah they were.

Shows what you know.

Every one of our Founding Fathers was by definition of his having hated The Throne alone an extremist.

That's umm, kinda the point of this thread, Sherlock. :badgrin:

jakestarkey said:
Perhaps Burr for gunning down Hamilton.

:thup:

There is no point to this OP.

They were the solid middle ground Americans and some rich and gentry folks.

If we had been alive then, they would have turned your kind into the alley or forced you to flee to Canada or the Bahamas.

Then stay the hell out of the thread, retard.

Don't wanna be here?

Stop posting in it, troll.

jakestarkey said:

If we had been alive then, they would have turned your kind into the alley or forced you to flee to Canada or the Bahamas.

"Your kind" — :lmao:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand what would they have done to the limp-wrists like yourself? :badgrin:

Like I said, if you have nothing constructive to add, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD, RETARD.

Don't wanna be here?

jakestarkey said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand what would they have done to the limp-wrists like yourself? :badgrin:

Like I said, if you have nothing constructive to add, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD, RETARD.

You are acting like the far right wing troll the FFs would have used, at best, for cannon fodder.

They would have no respect for you.

no they wouldn't ! as brilliant modern men they would be leading this country in the direction it needs to go ! away from big government leftist ways of doing things .

They would sit in prison wondering how a black dude became king.

And then in the prison courtyard, they would fantasize about creating a constitutionally limited government.

Don't wanna be here?

jakestarkey said:

You are acting like the far right wing troll the FFs would have used, at best, for cannon fodder.

hey zionist shill.the only troll here trolling is YOU.

Don't wanna be here?

jakestarkey said:

oh the Irony.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

9/11 inside job said:

If I had a handle like yours I don't think I'd be LMAOing and talking about "credibility", sport. :badgrin:
Like the words of an idiot zionist shill who obviously skipped through junior high school science classes mean anything to ME.:rofl::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back