The Ariny are a Yenisei proto-American people.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Their language is related to the languages of some Americans from the Na-Dene group. The people are small but very ancient, possibly leading back to the Afanasiev culture, probably associated with the Aryans, judging by the name.

The people are very beautiful in my opinion.

scale_1200

Location painted red, near Krasnoyarsk

scale_2400%20%2833%29.webp

• Banned
Are there many people left in America who speak the languages of the Na-Dene group?

• Banned
Including the Navajo Indians are related by language

This is the Krasnoyarsk Territory of the Russian Federation. Proto-Americans live there, genetically related to Americans by haplogroup Q
I was just pulling your leg.

That is very interesting, actually. How long ago did their common ancestors migrate to America?

Also, is there any data on the mean IQ's of each group?

Native Americans are on average very low-IQ, yet some groups of them built highly advanced civilizations.

• Banned

That is very interesting, actually. How long ago did their common ancestors migrate to America?

Native Americans are on average very low-IQ, yet some groups of them built highly advanced civilizations.
I dont know. I suppose that about 15 thousand years ago, with the emergence of Clovis cultures

• Banned

No, probably much earlier. One of the sites dates back 24,000 years

1024px-Pre-clovis-sites-of-the-americas.svg.png

There are radiocarbon analysis data that date Bluefish even ancient - 28 thousand years

I think that the IQ data of these Indians is fake. The main distribution of haplogroup Q is western and central America, where the average IQ is about 100.

There is no data on the IQ of this people, but it was the most developed culture of Siberia in the past, this culture apparently gave rise to the Aryan culture itself. It was a very highly developed civilization with writing, the wheel and horse breeding and metal technologies.

Forum List

Back