The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

Evidence shows us what is true. And while you ignore it, the truth keeps eating your lunch. What is wrong with you and Trump? Trump’s reported remarks about veterans, war dead continues to rankle among military
More lies. No one is eating my lunch...I had Shepherd's Pie. It was delicious.

If you're proud of your sources...why not let them render naturally?

Oh...it's MSNBC...home of three years of fake Russian collusion coverage. I'd hide it too. Embarrassing proving my point.

Are the walls still closing in?

Those are the slowest walls in history.

And even they admit... there is no credible source to the story.

So this is some next level desperate bullshit.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
t
Screaming FAKE NEWS because it is FAKE NEWS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.
Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
With all due respect and this applies to all that agree with you but, grow up. News outlets are confirming this story including Fox News. Rather than this inane fake news mantra, just admit you don’t care. Trump could denigrate our veterans and it is fine with you and those that agree with you. Really, this fake news crap has gotten old.
Wrong as usual idiot. The story is fake because there has been ZERO confirmation. Aside from a couple dozen people who were there who have called bullshit on this. Maybe you need to get out of diapers before posting shit. You’re lies have gotten old. Totally debunked. Period.

I love it when one of you fools not only says that the story is wrong and fake news, but questions the mental competence of the poster. We have the video. We don't need to know who the sources are. We have Trump's history of abusive and nasty comments. Plus NOBODY has denied these stories outside of the White House.

No we don't. We have video of some statements which are perfectly fine, such as the statement of Trump making fun of Mc Cain, in a joke.

We have no video, we don't even have a named source for the claim. That's because the claim is total and utter bullshit.

nobody believes trtrump outside his deplorable base
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him.
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him
LOL...Derp....
Anonymous sources, douchebag. She didn't backup jack shit.

If it was just one anonymous source, you'd have some weight behind your sniveling...but it was MULTIPLE sources. He said those things and you know it.

How gullible do you people need to show us you are?....

Let's reveal the sources then we can have this discussion...Until then, it is made up gossip....Nothing more, nothing less.

So they can be attacked by Trumpsters? So they can lose their jobs and have death threats leveled at them by Trumptards day and night? No need. You know it's true.

Hey...moron......the only ones who lose their jobs are normal Americans who stand up for America.......left wingers don't have to fear anything.........as we see when they burn, loot, beat and murder Americans and then are released on bail from funds donated by joe biden and kamala harris.
You have no evidence to believe this lie about trump
With 20,000 lies and you don't believe this, you have serious issues. There are too many witnesses corroborating this.
There are ZERO witnesses corroborating your bullshit. Only a dozen or more calling bullshit on your stupidity. Again.
Ha, as long as you believe that, wonderful. Reality is my friend, and the sources are holding their ground. If they couldn't prove what Trump said he didn't say, he would already be suing. He isn't. Trump revealed who and what he is, and it's too late for a defense. You lose.

LOL, how hard is it for "anonymous" sources to "hold" their ground?
No law suits= real sources. Try again.

LOL, no, it doesn't. It means the opposite.
You don't seem to have the level of intelligence to debate from a platform which deals in simple logic. We have multiple sources backing up the same thing, and you have magical thinking that tells and proves nothing. That has nothing to do with being "opposite." My case has everything to do with simple horse sense logic.

There is no "logic" in your position at all. You have "multiple anonymous" sources that allegedly are saying the "same thing". You have no idea who they are or where they are and you cannot even "prove" they exist. Sorry skippy, you're a loser here. Using your "logic" we can state that "multiple anonymous" sources claiming that Obambi is a pole smoking, Mullah loving traitor and it's simply "true" because we say someone else said it. Don't bother bringing up "logic" again, you don't even know what it means.
If all these sources were that "anonymous" Fox wouldn't be supporting it; https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/20...s-as-suckers-biden-calls-him-a-disgrace.htmlt. You can believe the sources, if even Fox acknowledges something is true about Trump that is bad. Next?

Why would I care what FOX says? If a source has to be "anonymous" then it isn't believable.
This is the problem with partisans, they simply cannot escape the two party paradigm. It limits them.
I don't even support Rump, I just don't jump on every little crisis you people throw against the wall weekly.

LOL...Derp....

If it was just one anonymous source, you'd have some weight behind your sniveling...but it was MULTIPLE sources. He said those things and you know it.

Let's reveal the sources then we can have this discussion...Until then, it is made up gossip....Nothing more, nothing less.

So they can be attacked by Trumpsters? So they can lose their jobs and have death threats leveled at them by Trumptards day and night? No need. You know it's true.

Hey...moron......the only ones who lose their jobs are normal Americans who stand up for America.......left wingers don't have to fear anything.........as we see when they burn, loot, beat and murder Americans and then are released on bail from funds donated by joe biden and kamala harris.
With 20,000 lies and you don't believe this, you have serious issues. There are too many witnesses corroborating this.
There are ZERO witnesses corroborating your bullshit. Only a dozen or more calling bullshit on your stupidity. Again.
Ha, as long as you believe that, wonderful. Reality is my friend, and the sources are holding their ground. If they couldn't prove what Trump said he didn't say, he would already be suing. He isn't. Trump revealed who and what he is, and it's too late for a defense. You lose.

You don't seem to have the level of intelligence to debate from a platform which deals in simple logic. We have multiple sources backing up the same thing, and you have magical thinking that tells and proves nothing. That has nothing to do with being "opposite." My case has everything to do with simple horse sense logic.

There is no "logic" in your position at all. You have "multiple anonymous" sources that allegedly are saying the "same thing". You have no idea who they are or where they are and you cannot even "prove" they exist. Sorry skippy, you're a loser here. Using your "logic" we can state that "multiple anonymous" sources claiming that Obambi is a pole smoking, Mullah loving traitor and it's simply "true" because we say someone else said it. Don't bother bringing up "logic" again, you don't even know what it means.
If all these sources were that "anonymous" Fox wouldn't be supporting it; https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/20...s-as-suckers-biden-calls-him-a-disgrace.htmlt. You can believe the sources, if even Fox acknowledges something is true about Trump that is bad. Next?

Why would I care what FOX says? If a source has to be "anonymous" then it isn't believable.
This is the problem with partisans, they simply cannot escape the two party paradigm. It limits them.
I don't even support Rump, I just don't jump on every little crisis you people throw against the wall weekly.
20,000 lies plus during his presidency. If you don't believe it now, we'll, the rest speaks for itself.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
t

Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
With all due respect and this applies to all that agree with you but, grow up. News outlets are confirming this story including Fox News. Rather than this inane fake news mantra, just admit you don’t care. Trump could denigrate our veterans and it is fine with you and those that agree with you. Really, this fake news crap has gotten old.
Wrong as usual idiot. The story is fake because there has been ZERO confirmation. Aside from a couple dozen people who were there who have called bullshit on this. Maybe you need to get out of diapers before posting shit. You’re lies have gotten old. Totally debunked. Period.

I love it when one of you fools not only says that the story is wrong and fake news, but questions the mental competence of the poster. We have the video. We don't need to know who the sources are. We have Trump's history of abusive and nasty comments. Plus NOBODY has denied these stories outside of the White House.

No we don't. We have video of some statements which are perfectly fine, such as the statement of Trump making fun of Mc Cain, in a joke.

We have no video, we don't even have a named source for the claim. That's because the claim is total and utter bullshit.
That was not a joke, and that is not something to be made into one. Stop lying.

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

It is my belief that the media is Trump's #1 helper. The more they concoct blatantly negative stories about him and then talk about it 24/7 to the exclusion of all else, the more it helps Trump. This has been recurring like a broken record since he announced in 2015. Again and again and again. A big revelation -- whether its the NYTimes, Washington Post, or now "Atlantic" -- some shocking quote about something terrible and shocking that Trump supposedly said -- (which has absolutely nothing to do with Americans' personal lives WE DON'T CARE) blown up in a headline.
Then -- this is the most conspicuous thing that occurs: all the big legacy media including Fox talk about this one story in prime time, like they're always on the same page as if they're controlled by one big puppetmaster -- a story designed to hurt Trump, but that NO ONE CARES ABOUT. They'll have 6 person panels to discuss it. They'll interview different people who agree or disagree with the story. They'll blow it completely out of proportion in a way that is borderline satanic -- a psychological attack on any human being who is exposed to the screens that display their worthless propaganda.
First it was "they're not sending they're best", then it's Megyn's vaginal blood, then it was Muslims, then it was "shithole", then it was "mueller", then it was "ukraine", then it was "stormy daniels", then it was "michael cohen", (I could go on and on and on) now its "usps", now its "insulting veterans" like its 2015 again and we're talking about "mccain comments" its like we've come full circle now!

Again and again and again --the media collectively obsesses over these tiny, meaningless, pathetic little dramas THAT HAVE NO IMPACT WHATSOEVER ON THE AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL.

WE

DON'T

CARE

And then next week EVERYONE FORGETS ABOUT IT and their heads explode when they see that Trump once again, succeeds against "all odds" even though their vapid overblown stories never had any meaning or substance to begin with other than attempting to defame Trump because he challenges the elitist STATUS QUO

The media wants us to judge Trump. Instead, we judge the media. We don't like seeing this ridiculously skewed coverage and the cowardly pile-on on one man who isn't afraid to say what he thinks... yet if someone put a microscope to any of Trump's elitist critics, looked at their lives, dug through their past for something they once said, whether it was a joke or ironic or whatnot, we could find some damning skeletons in their closets. The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven and then some.

Rather than make a mockery of Trump, the media makes a mockery of themselves while also fueling a raging fury in the American people who are tired of the media's monolithic dishonesty.

It is a personal insult to every freethinking individual in this country... that anger at the media is the #1 reason Trump was elected, and will be re-elected.

Last edited:
The more the Marxists lie about Trump the less credible they become.

The more the MEDIA lied about Trump, the less credible they became until they reached zero credibility.

Now there is no arbitrator of truth.

Nothing the media claims can be believed.

There may be individuals that are still trustworthy...but the mainstream news outlets are as partisan as they were...before the first American Civil War.

Big News is a walking corpse...time to bury it in the dustbin of history.
What are the proven lies? Or did you just make that shit up out of thin air?
Russian colussion, "very fine people" hoax, Covington Kids, "hands uo don't shoot", George Floyd died of asphyxiation, Portland riots are the result of federal officers defending a federal courthouse, "peaceful protests" while cities burned and rioters and looters ran rampant, lying abouy Trump being a racist...the real question is what do they say that is true?
Evidence shows us what is true. And while you ignore it, the truth keeps eating your lunch. What is wrong with you and Trump? Trump’s reported remarks about veterans, war dead continues to rankle among military

"
Trump’s reported remarks about veterans, war dead continues to rankle among military"

"Reported"? I see nothing about "proving" anything.
Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden They know it's real.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

It is my belief that the media is Trump's #1 helper. The more they concoct blatantly negative stories about him and then talk about it 24/7 to the exclusion of all else, the more it helps Trump. This has been recurring like a broken record since he announced in 2015. Again and again and again. A big revelation -- whether its the NYTimes, Washington Post, or now "Atlantic" -- some shocking quote about something terrible and shocking that Trump supposedly said -- (which has absolutely nothing to do with Americans' personal lives WE DON'T CARE) blown up in a headline.
Then -- this is the most conspicuous thing that occurs: all the big legacy media including Fox talk about this one story in prime time, like they're always on the same page as if they're controlled by one big puppetmaster -- a story designed to hurt Trump, but that NO ONE CARES ABOUT. They'll have 6 person panels to discuss it. They'll interview different people who agree or disagreew ith the story. They'll blow it completely out of proportion in a way that is borderline satanic -- a psychological attack on any human being who is exposed to the screens that display their worthless propaganda.
First it was "they're not sending they're best", then it's Megyn's vaginal blood, then it was Muslims, then it was "shithole", then it was "mueller", then it was "ukraine", then it was "stormy daniels", then it was "michael cohen", (I could go on and on and on) now its "usps", now its "insulting veterans" like its 2015 again and we're talking about "mccain comments" its like we've come full circle now!

Again and again and again --the media collectively obsesses over these tiny, meaningless, pathetic little dramas THAT HAVE NO IMPACT WHATSOEVER ON THE AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL.

WE

DON'T

CARE

And then next week EVERYONE FORGETS ABOUT IT and their heads explode when they see that Trump once again, succeeds against "all odds" even though their vapid overblown stories never had any meaning or substance to begin with other than attempting to defame Trump because he challenges the elitist STATUS QUO

The media wants us to judge Trump. Instead, we judge the media. We don't like seeing this ridiculously skewed coverage and the cowardly pile-on on one man who isn't afraid to say what he thinks... yet if someone put a microscope to any of Trump's elitist critics, looked at their lives, dug through their past for something they once said, whether it was a joke or ironic or whatnot, we could find some damning skeletons in their closets. The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven and then some.

Rather than make a mockery of Trump, the media makes a mockery of themselves while also fueling a raging fury in the American people who are tired of the media's monolithic dishonesty.

It is a personal insult to every freethinking individual in this country... that anger at the media is the #1 reason Trump was elected, and will be re-elected.
How does this help Trump? Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

Then -- this is the most conspicuous thing that occurs: all the big legacy media including Fox talk about this one story in prime time, like they're always on the same page as if they're controlled by one big puppetmaster -- a story designed to hurt Trump, but that NO ONE CARES ABOUT. They'll have 6 person panels to discuss it. They'll interview different people who agree or disagreew ith the story. They'll blow it completely out of proportion in a way that is borderline satanic -- a psychological attack on any human being who is exposed to the screens that display their worthless propaganda.

WE

DON'T

CARE

If you don't care, then why did you create that post?

LOL...Derp....

Tell that to Lt Col Vindman...
Anyone who worked for a private company and stabbed his boss in the back would also lose his job.

The mistake you made is misidentifying who Lt Col Vindman’s boss is.
Trump is his boss.

No he's not. The American people are his boss. Trump's too. Trump has forgotten that, if he ever knew it.
LOL...Derp....

Anyone who worked for a private company and stabbed his boss in the back would also lose his job.

Trump is his boss.
Trump ain’t no king. Lt Col Vindman is an officer in the US Army. Not the Trump Army.
The US army takes orders from the President, dumbass.
They take an oath to the constitution, asshole.
They still report to the President. If you believe he's free to disobey the president, then you're suffering brain damage. It's hard to believe TDS morons are so stupid they haven't got the slightest clue about how our government works.
And their responsibility is to the people of the country. They are loyal to America, not a president. All Vindman did was accurately tell the people what their elected representative did and said. If that’s betrayal, then the problem is with the president and you. Not Vindman.
He reports to the President. End of story, moron.
You can say whatever you want. Reports to. Takes orders from. Works for. Doesn’t matter.

The officer serves the people of the country and that’s exactly what he did for us.

People who love the country and respect our way of life know this. Petty shit kicking dictators don’t get it.
It does matter. The marines are subject to the President's orders. He is their commander in chief. The claim that he isn't their boss is akin to saying Vindman's immediate superior isn't his boss.

You're a fucking moron. You said something stupid, and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

Vindman served himself. He attacked Trump purely because of personal bias. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once wore.
Nope. Trump may be his commander but his boss is the American people. Their loyalty is to the people, not Trump. Therefore your assessment that he “stabbed him in the back” is nonsense since that’s not who he’s loyal to.

As for “serving himself”, clearly he knew he would be sabotaging his career. He sacrificed decades of work for the people.
sorry but we are the owners and recipients of their work not the HNIC,,,

your alternate universe is real,,,

We are! But how are we supposed to get their work without the HPSCI?
we're talking about whos in charge,,,not that,,
The people are in charge. Did you forget?
that would require reading the constitution,,,

imagine if you needed permission from 330 million people each time to do something or await orders,,,
The people appoint the president. He’s is but one more servant of the people that we delegate authority too, whose power is limited by that constitution that the military swear an oath to.

The military cannot betray the president. They’re not loyal to one person. They can only betray the country.
stop moving the goal post,,

the constitution makes it clear who the COMMANDER AND CHIEF is,,,
There is a difference between a commander in chief and a criminal. Trump is a criminal.
There are people worse then criminals who have projected Trump as one. That is the Prog journalist. Never to be trusted again for they have no integrity. A lot of money. Selling out your own costs money. And they sold out. Any of them who have had family member suffer or die in the past can never speak again.
And the people who have proven Trump is a criminal, are not criminals. Try again.

t

And they won't. They aren't that stupid.

That article admits that the average age of the person polled was 38 -- hardly representative of the enlisted troops! Try something original, buddy. That "poll" is like 20 years old by now.

>>>>>But she noted the poll, which has been administered in the same way for the past four years, is not a perfect snapshot of public opinion within the entire military force. The average age of poll respondents was nearly 39 years, and the participant pool was culled and verified from Military Times subscriber lists and databases.

Feaver said the poll “is a good sample of the career-oriented military members’ views, which may be different from the junior enlisted view of things.”

“But the president claims he has been good for the military, that they’re grateful that he has rescued them from the shambles. This shows that’s not the case with all of the military.”<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Basically admitting that this entire Military Times poll is not even accurate and is completely engineered as a hit piece against Trump. Try again, buddy!

Last edited:
LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

No he's not. The American people are his boss. Trump's too. Trump has forgotten that, if he ever knew it.
LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.
Trump ain’t no king. Lt Col Vindman is an officer in the US Army. Not the Trump Army.
The US army takes orders from the President, dumbass.
They take an oath to the constitution, asshole.
They still report to the President. If you believe he's free to disobey the president, then you're suffering brain damage. It's hard to believe TDS morons are so stupid they haven't got the slightest clue about how our government works.
And their responsibility is to the people of the country. They are loyal to America, not a president. All Vindman did was accurately tell the people what their elected representative did and said. If that’s betrayal, then the problem is with the president and you. Not Vindman.
He reports to the President. End of story, moron.
You can say whatever you want. Reports to. Takes orders from. Works for. Doesn’t matter.

The officer serves the people of the country and that’s exactly what he did for us.

People who love the country and respect our way of life know this. Petty shit kicking dictators don’t get it.
It does matter. The marines are subject to the President's orders. He is their commander in chief. The claim that he isn't their boss is akin to saying Vindman's immediate superior isn't his boss.

You're a fucking moron. You said something stupid, and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

Vindman served himself. He attacked Trump purely because of personal bias. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once wore.
Nope. Trump may be his commander but his boss is the American people. Their loyalty is to the people, not Trump. Therefore your assessment that he “stabbed him in the back” is nonsense since that’s not who he’s loyal to.

As for “serving himself”, clearly he knew he would be sabotaging his career. He sacrificed decades of work for the people.
sorry but we are the owners and recipients of their work not the HNIC,,,

your alternate universe is real,,,

We are! But how are we supposed to get their work without the HPSCI?
we're talking about whos in charge,,,not that,,
The people are in charge. Did you forget?
that would require reading the constitution,,,

imagine if you needed permission from 330 million people each time to do something or await orders,,,
The people appoint the president. He’s is but one more servant of the people that we delegate authority too, whose power is limited by that constitution that the military swear an oath to.

The military cannot betray the president. They’re not loyal to one person. They can only betray the country.
stop moving the goal post,,

the constitution makes it clear who the COMMANDER AND CHIEF is,,,
There is a difference between a commander in chief and a criminal. Trump is a criminal.
There are people worse then criminals who have projected Trump as one. That is the Prog journalist. Never to be trusted again for they have no integrity. A lot of money. Selling out your own costs money. And they sold out. Any of them who have had family member suffer or die in the past can never speak again.
And the people who have proven Trump is a criminal, are not criminals. Try again.
No one has proven Trump is a criminal, you fucking douchebag.

LOL...Derp....

Trump haters believe all the reporters at FOX are leftwingers. Nothing could be further from the truth.

LOL...Derp....

20,000 lies plus during his presidency. If you don't believe it now, we'll, the rest speaks for itself.
Yes, it does speak for itself. It shows you aren't a brainwashed moron who believes everything the fake news says.

Considering what he said about POWs it's really not that far a stretch to believe he called Nam vets and fallen servicemen losers and suckers.

The more the Marxists lie about Trump the less credible they become.

The more the MEDIA lied about Trump, the less credible they became until they reached zero credibility.

Now there is no arbitrator of truth.

Nothing the media claims can be believed.

There may be individuals that are still trustworthy...but the mainstream news outlets are as partisan as they were...before the first American Civil War.

Big News is a walking corpse...time to bury it in the dustbin of history.
What are the proven lies? Or did you just make that shit up out of thin air?
Russian colussion, "very fine people" hoax, Covington Kids, "hands uo don't shoot", George Floyd died of asphyxiation, Portland riots are the result of federal officers defending a federal courthouse, "peaceful protests" while cities burned and rioters and looters ran rampant, lying abouy Trump being a racist...the real question is what do they say that is true?

"
Trump’s reported remarks about veterans, war dead continues to rankle among military"

"Reported"? I see nothing about "proving" anything.
Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden They know it's real.

We'll see kid :)

Considering what he said about POWs it's really not that far a stretch to believe he called Nam vets and fallen servicemen losers and suckers.
What exactly did Trump say about POW's? Exact quote please. Not MSNBC nonsense.

Forum List

Back