The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

Talk to the sources like Fox news who said he did.
I have a source that says Biden sexually assaulted her. I have a source that says that Obama was born in Kenya and is a homosexual that cruised gay bathhouses. I have a source that says Biden is a puppet for China.

Do you believe them?

Talk to the sources like Fox news who said he did.
I have a source that says Biden sexually assaulted her. I have a source that says that Obama was born in Kenya and is a homosexual that cruised gay bathhouses. I have a source that says Biden is a puppet for China.

Do you believe them?
Change the subject coward and try and run from what is true. Lol!

Your surrender is noted.
You wish. Clinton loathed the Military, you know it. Yet you discount probably the most prominent Democrat and former President saying he loathed the Military because it was '20 years ago.' Do you even realize how flimsy your defense is? Especially when Trump never said anything close to that. I asked you for a quote I got nothing but leftist MSM screeds and now you claim I am surrendering? Dream on soiboy.

Journalism's New Propaganda Tool: Using "Confirmed" To Mean Its Opposite

Outlets claiming to have “confirmed” Jeffrey Goldberg’s story about Trump’s troops comments are again abusing that vital term...

The absolute last person who should be trusted with anything, particularly interpreting claims from anonymous sources, is Jeffrey Goldberg, who has risen to one of the most important perches in journalism despite (or, more accurately because of) one of the most disgraceful and damaging records of spreading disinformation in service of the Pentagon and intelligence community’s agenda).

@JeffreyGoldberg is one of the planet's most unreliable reporters, having played the leading role - when agitating for invading Iraq -- in convincing Americans that Saddam was allied with Al Qaeda & radical Muslims had invaded the US & South America.

1599357587081.png

1599357616268.png

1599357689902.png

1599357719958.png

These are the War Mongers furious that Trump is winding down wars without starting new ones.

Michael Tracey

@mtracey

·
Sep 4

“Meet the Press,” March 24, 2002: TIM RUSSERT: There's an article in The New Yorker magazine by Jeffrey Goldberg which connects Iraq and Saddam Hussein with Al Qaeda. What can you tell me about it? VICE PRES. CHENEY: I've read the article. It's a devastating article, I thought.
Quote Tweet

cppLLu49_normal.jpg

Norman Ornstein

@NormOrnstein
· Sep 3
Keep this in mind: on a scale from 1 to 10 in terms of credibility among journalists, @JeffreyGoldberg is a solid 10. No one is more credible.

Nobody is more credible than the idiots that lied us into Iraq. These folks HATE Trump for telling the truth about that.

Current and former officials who were with President Donald Trump on his 2018 trip to Paris denied, on the record, a story published by the Atlantic, which cited anonymous sources that claim Trump described America’s fallen heroes as “suckers” and “losers.”
The Atlantic story cited anonymous sources who claimed that Trump did not want to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery at the site of the Battle of Belleau Wood during his visit to Paris in 2018 and that he was worried about his hair in the rain. The sources also claimed that Trump said the cemetery was “filled with losers” and that the Marines who died at Belleau Wood were “suckers” for being killed.

Goldberg has a history of defending pedophiles as well.

View attachment 384691
A bunch of Trump sycophants denied it happened?

Golly. I’m convinced.

You have no proof it happened. Anonymous sources can make up anything they want. That's the fact of the matter.

This leftist screech is why you do not belong in the greatest country., but in a 3rd world far left garbage dump.

Sarah Sanders can make up anything she wants too. In fact, we know she has.

This is why credibility is so important and why lacking credibility (as Trump does), turns us into a third world country.

And you give credibility to.... anonymous sources.

You are a fucking moron. Incompatible with the first world society, as usual with far leftists.
I give a hell of a lot more credibility to Goldberg than the serial liars in the White House.

See why it’s so bad that Trump lies relentlessly?
The serial liars are all in the media. That's why we call it "fake news."

You call it the "fake news" because Trump calls it the "fake news".
The smears are going to come in a steady torrent. Good thing communist democrats lost credibility awhile ago

The Democrats haven't lost credibility. But the Republicans have. 3 economic crashes in 40 years. Republicans promised prosperity for everyone. They've delivered poverty and ruin for working Americans and the greatest wealth ever for their billionaire donors. Everyone else got screwed over.
Dems are Progs now. They are not Dems. And the stock market crashed in the spring of 2000 when Clinton was President. The economy was heading South. W. bush tried to get the people to spend money. The Baby Boomers peaked out during the Clinton administration. They then started to save more money for retirement. Dems have their agendas and the costs are high. When the agenda falls, the Repub gets the blame.

The stock market didn't "crash". The dot.com bubble burst. Unemployment had not significant increase.

Bush cut taxes and increased spending, which is what Republicans do. Then he went to war and he didn't fund that either. Added with the housing bubble Bush created with his zero interest rates and no money down, and the unfunded Medicare Part D, it was a recipe for fiscal disaster. And that disaster landed with a crash in October of 2008.

But all of that pales in comparison with Donald Trump's economic collapse. -32% GDP and 14% unemployment. Well done Donnie.

nobody believes trtrump outside his deplorable base
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him.
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him
LOL...Derp....
Anonymous sources, douchebag. She didn't backup jack shit.

If it was just one anonymous source, you'd have some weight behind your sniveling...but it was MULTIPLE sources. He said those things and you know it.

How gullible do you people need to show us you are?....

Let's reveal the sources then we can have this discussion...Until then, it is made up gossip....Nothing more, nothing less.

So they can be attacked by Trumpsters? So they can lose their jobs and have death threats leveled at them by Trumptards day and night? No need. You know it's true.

Hey...moron......the only ones who lose their jobs are normal Americans who stand up for America.......left wingers don't have to fear anything.........as we see when they burn, loot, beat and murder Americans and then are released on bail from funds donated by joe biden and kamala harris.

Tell that to Lt Col Vindman...
Anyone who worked for a private company and stabbed his boss in the back would also lose his job.

The mistake you made is misidentifying who Lt Col Vindman’s boss is.
Trump is his boss.

No he's not. The American people are his boss. Trump's too. Trump has forgotten that, if he ever knew it.
nobody believes trtrump outside his deplorable base
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him.
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him
LOL...Derp....
Anonymous sources, douchebag. She didn't backup jack shit.

If it was just one anonymous source, you'd have some weight behind your sniveling...but it was MULTIPLE sources. He said those things and you know it.

How gullible do you people need to show us you are?....

Let's reveal the sources then we can have this discussion...Until then, it is made up gossip....Nothing more, nothing less.

So they can be attacked by Trumpsters? So they can lose their jobs and have death threats leveled at them by Trumptards day and night? No need. You know it's true.

Hey...moron......the only ones who lose their jobs are normal Americans who stand up for America.......left wingers don't have to fear anything.........as we see when they burn, loot, beat and murder Americans and then are released on bail from funds donated by joe biden and kamala harris.

Tell that to Lt Col Vindman...
Anyone who worked for a private company and stabbed his boss in the back would also lose his job.

The mistake you made is misidentifying who Lt Col Vindman’s boss is.
Trump is his boss.
Trump ain’t no king. Lt Col Vindman is an officer in the US Army. Not the Trump Army.
The US army takes orders from the President, dumbass.
They take an oath to the constitution, asshole.
They still report to the President. If you believe he's free to disobey the president, then you're suffering brain damage. It's hard to believe TDS morons are so stupid they haven't got the slightest clue about how our government works.
And their responsibility is to the people of the country. They are loyal to America, not a president. All Vindman did was accurately tell the people what their elected representative did and said. If that’s betrayal, then the problem is with the president and you. Not Vindman.
He reports to the President. End of story, moron.
You can say whatever you want. Reports to. Takes orders from. Works for. Doesn’t matter.

The officer serves the people of the country and that’s exactly what he did for us.

People who love the country and respect our way of life know this. Petty shit kicking dictators don’t get it.
It does matter. The marines are subject to the President's orders. He is their commander in chief. The claim that he isn't their boss is akin to saying Vindman's immediate superior isn't his boss.

You're a fucking moron. You said something stupid, and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

Vindman served himself. He attacked Trump purely because of personal bias. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once wore.
Nope. Trump may be his commander but his boss is the American people. Their loyalty is to the people, not Trump. Therefore your assessment that he “stabbed him in the back” is nonsense since that’s not who he’s loyal to.

As for “serving himself”, clearly he knew he would be sabotaging his career. He sacrificed decades of work for the people.
sorry but we are the owners and recipients of their work not the HNIC,,,

your alternate universe is real,,,

We are! But how are we supposed to get their work without the HPSCI?
we're talking about whos in charge,,,not that,,
The people are in charge. Did you forget?
that would require reading the constitution,,,

imagine if you needed permission from 330 million people each time to do something or await orders,,,
The people appoint the president. He’s is but one more servant of the people that we delegate authority too, whose power is limited by that constitution that the military swear an oath to.

The military cannot betray the president. They’re not loyal to one person. They can only betray the country.
stop moving the goal post,,

the constitution makes it clear who the COMMANDER AND CHIEF is,,,

Not moving goal posts. You just don’t understand the topic. Vindman was accused of stabbing his boss in the back. Vindman was a servant of the people. He didn’t betray the people.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
t
Screaming FAKE NEWS because it is FAKE NEWS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.
Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
With all due respect and this applies to all that agree with you but, grow up. News outlets are confirming this story including Fox News. Rather than this inane fake news mantra, just admit you don’t care. Trump could denigrate our veterans and it is fine with you and those that agree with you. Really, this fake news crap has gotten old.
Wrong as usual idiot. The story is fake because there has been ZERO confirmation. Aside from a couple dozen people who were there who have called bullshit on this. Maybe you need to get out of diapers before posting shit. You’re lies have gotten old. Totally debunked. Period.

I love it when one of you fools not only says that the story is wrong and fake news, but questions the mental competence of the poster. We have the video. We don't need to know who the sources are. We have Trump's history of abusive and nasty comments. Plus NOBODY has denied these stories outside of the White House.

No we don't. We have video of some statements which are perfectly fine, such as the statement of Trump making fun of Mc Cain, in a joke.

We have no video, we don't even have a named source for the claim. That's because the claim is total and utter bullshit.
That was not a joke, and that is not something to be made into one. Stop lying.

What in the fuck are you talking about, it has been a joke for ages. It was joke at the expense of Mc Cain.

You are just a bunch of liars who will stop at nothing. We will defeat your lies, and then defeat you.

The joke appears at 3:20.

No one with a functioning brain and an ounce of honesty would admit it was a joke.

The leftist is angry and wants to cancel comedy that is too offensive again?

Boohoo. Someone made a joke you didn't like. Are you going to cry now?

Get lost with your bullshit and lies, as you can see, we are having none of it.

The joke, is the fact that brainless cultists make shit up as they go. That's the only joke I see.

No, I just provided you the exact comedy routine the joke is from, long before Trump made the joke. Yet you STILL continue lying.

You are a really humorless individual. Not surprising, leftists usually are.

Journalism's New Propaganda Tool: Using "Confirmed" To Mean Its Opposite

Outlets claiming to have “confirmed” Jeffrey Goldberg’s story about Trump’s troops comments are again abusing that vital term...

The absolute last person who should be trusted with anything, particularly interpreting claims from anonymous sources, is Jeffrey Goldberg, who has risen to one of the most important perches in journalism despite (or, more accurately because of) one of the most disgraceful and damaging records of spreading disinformation in service of the Pentagon and intelligence community’s agenda).

@JeffreyGoldberg is one of the planet's most unreliable reporters, having played the leading role - when agitating for invading Iraq -- in convincing Americans that Saddam was allied with Al Qaeda & radical Muslims had invaded the US & South America.

View attachment 385031
View attachment 385032
View attachment 385034
View attachment 385035
These are the War Mongers furious that Trump is winding down wars without starting new ones.

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

·
Sep 4

“Meet the Press,” March 24, 2002: TIM RUSSERT: There's an article in The New Yorker magazine by Jeffrey Goldberg which connects Iraq and Saddam Hussein with Al Qaeda. What can you tell me about it? VICE PRES. CHENEY: I've read the article. It's a devastating article, I thought.
Quote Tweet

cppLLu49_normal.jpg

Norman Ornstein

@NormOrnstein
· Sep 3
Keep this in mind: on a scale from 1 to 10 in terms of credibility among journalists, @JeffreyGoldberg is a solid 10. No one is more credible.

Nobody is more credible than the idiots that lied us into Iraq. These folks HATE Trump for telling the truth about that.

Yup, they are master propagandists. Although, not too masterful as their credibility has sunk to almost zero. Fake news is fake news.

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

The story with leftist media goes something like this...

OMG he still didn't visit the troops...

1599361636728.png

1599361659835.png

Trump visit troops in Iraq...

1599361725611.png

OMG, he visiting troops, it's an photo op

1599361798380.png

REEEEEE!!!! he's politicizing the military...

1599361845504.png

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Its not so far fetched, considered how Trump denies calling Mccain a loser when there is ample evidence of him doing so.

Two senior officials corroborate

Who are these senior officials?
I would guess John Kelly and James Mattis.

Secret Service has already debunked this providing the operation details on their classified operational documents. You're just making fools of yourself.
9z1etolie6l51.jpg
President Trump wanted more proof of Russian bounties before going off half-cocked.

Its not so far fetched, considered how Trump denies calling Mccain a loser when there is ample evidence of him doing so.

Two senior officials corroborate

Who are these senior officials?
I would guess John Kelly and James Mattis.
Unnamed sources are cowards. Why is it always the Left wit the unnamed sources on their smears and the Right with the NAMED SOURCES on their denials?

NOT REALLY A SCOOP, BUT WORTH POINTING UP: REVEALED: The Atlantic is owned by a Biden megadonor.

“Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple founder Steve Jobs, is the majority stakeholder in the publication. Powell Jobs was named by The New York Times among those who financed at least $500,000 of then-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign in the 2nd quarter this year.”
The Atlantic (along with anonymous sources) is certainly not a credible source

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
Screaming FAKE NEWS because it is FAKE NEWS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.
Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
How was his calling soldiers losers “debunked”?
No one corroborated that BS story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back