The Attention Over Kim Yo Jong.What If She Had The Same Heavy-Set Body As Kim Jong?

She's already gone back to North Korea...
She looks like she works in an inexpensive nail salon
I know, reminds me of a nail shop in Bentonville, Arkanass that we fixed the front entrance that an old gal decided needed to be a drive in...
why are asian women so obsessed with doing white peoples nails?
Money...and they do pedicures.. I'd like that and a blowjob at the same time...But they don't do it, damn...
Well maybe in the chit hole neighborhoods of los Angeles
They used to right outside of town by Joplin but that was thirty years ago....

She looks like she works in an inexpensive nail salon
I know, reminds me of a nail shop in Bentonville, Arkanass that we fixed the front entrance that an old gal decided needed to be a drive in...
why are asian women so obsessed with doing white peoples nails?
Money...and they do pedicures.. I'd like that and a blowjob at the same time...But they don't do it, damn...
Well maybe in the chit hole neighborhoods of los Angeles
They used to right outside of town by Joplin but that was thirty years ago....
Well now that the economy is jammin..I guess they can up the rates to 4.00 a trick

:th_thgoodpost: This seems to be the media story of the day. The leftist networks are just gloating over the stunning Kim Yo Jong. She is just so so beautiful! even more radiant than Michelle Obama. She is just a princess !! :eek:
But what if Kim had a similar physique as her brother? Lets say about 5ft 7, 225 pounds, shaped like a 5 foot high rolly/polly bouncing ball, very plain Asian face, no personality what so ever.
Do you think all these networks would of been swooning over her?
:confused:
Dude. Nobody gets to out fat Wo Fat. Not even relatives.

:th_thgoodpost: This seems to be the media story of the day. The leftist networks are just gloating over the stunning Kim Yo Jong. She is just so so beautiful! even more radiant than Michelle Obama. She is just a princess !! :eek:
But what if Kim had a similar physique as her brother? Lets say about 5ft 7, 225 pounds, shaped like a 5 foot high rolly/polly bouncing ball, very plain Asian face, no personality what so ever.
I'm pretty sure that if bill was standing next to pence he would hugged and kissed Kimberly on the lips

I'm pretty sure that if bill was standing next to pence he would hugged and kissed Kimberly on the lips
She would be pregnant right now if that were the case. Probably going to give birth to a fine Cuban blend.

She would be pregnant right now if that were the case. Probably going to give birth to a fine Cuban blend.
I'm sure the baby will look like Chelsea with Chinese eyes

They drooled over the Commie
Bastard chic To avoid talking about the poor student North Korea tortured and beat to death, especially with his parents right there with Pence.

That’s Evil Libtards for yah.

Bastard chic To avoid talking about the poor student North Korea tortured and beat to death, especially with his parents right there with Pence.

Mike Pence knows better not to shake hands. How would that look if he runs for President

I think we all know what would of happened if Biden was there instead of pence

He’d be like “Hey little girl want some candy?”

Well first he would of asked her for her age

Since it is North Korea, do we know for sure they're sibs?

He’d be like “Hey little girl want some candy?”

I think Biden would of been wearing extra large pants for obvious reasons

I'm sure the baby will look like Chelsea with Chinese eyes
Soy el Mar in Que Naufragas

Chelsea is the sea in which our ship shall sink.

Forum List

Back