🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "bad news" for a Clinton administration....

Lets all bear in mind that in 2018 ALL House seats are up for election (plus a whole bunch of gubernatorial ones.).

It is almost a foregone certainty that Hillary Clinton will be our next president....warts and all.

But the political animosity has already shown its ugly face even before the swearing in of Hillary.
Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah has already stated that his "oversight committee" is preparing 2 years worth of investigations of Clinton, showing that a segment of the House has NO intention of doing the nation's work but, instead, spend its time (and lots of money) on revengeful tactics to bolster self aggrandizement by some of the GOPers in congress.

What BULLSHIT !!!

chafetz is a hack who "disavows" dumb Donald and then says he'll vote for him. he only cares about his committee chairmanship.

It is almost a foregone certainty that Hillary Clinton will be our next president....warts and all.

But the political animosity has already shown its ugly face even before the swearing in of Hillary.
Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah has already stated that his "oversight committee" is preparing 2 years worth of investigations of Clinton, showing that a segment of the House has NO intention of doing the nation's work but, instead, spend its time (and lots of money) on revengeful tactics to bolster self aggrandizement by some of the GOPers in congress.

What BULLSHIT !!!

Nat- if you step back and try to be objective, which is admittedly difficult for any of us to do in this political environment, you will discover that it is congresses's job to investigate things like this. If congress had never investigated Watergate, would Nixon ever been forced to resign? Reps said it was a political witch hunt, but the guy was guilty and he had to resign. So try and pretend you don't have a dog in the fight, or better yet, what if it was a republican who had been doing all the ILLEGAL email server shit and putting our national security at risk, what would your position be then?

I can appreciate the reasonable response and I sincerely wish that Hillary had not been the DNC's choice with her tremendous bad baggage on her back.
But, good Lord, we so many fucking problems to resolve that starting from day one with hearings and investigations as a form of revenge, seems like a huge waste on our democracy......Will it take another devastating attack by terrorists or another recession to finally make us work together?
Honestly I don't think we will ever get along/work together. I say we cut our losses and split the country in 2. Conservatives go one way, liberals the other and we can both live in our utopian societies. Why waste anymore time? Besides, I think we all know we headed for chaos and possibly a civil war in 25-30 years anyway. It's all going to collapse or reset and half the population is going to be pissed off depending on the results. We could save millions of lives. Just think of the brand new liberal national constitution you could write.[\b]
ITA... if Hitlery does win, first off, it will be by cheating, and secondly, aided by nothing more than the city slicker parasites of America that want all their FREE STUFF. I don't believe the heartland of America is willing to just let this filth keep electing presidents for them, so yes, there's going to be trouble. I see big trouble on the horizon if Hitlery is declared president... BIG trouble... it won't go over. Probably be another civil war.

What BULLSHIT !!!
I started to quit reading after the 1st sentence...but after I stopped laughing I continued.

I agree that if Hillary wins Chaffetz and any other GOP member with this idea in his head should just STOP!

Hillary has already been proven to have been GUILTY...she was protected by Obama...and even then Liberals did not care that she did.

Also, the 'balance of power' will not have changed, MEANING you will still have a Liberal President, a Liberal Attorney General, and enough Liberals in Congress to BLOCK anything they try to do. If his idea is to bring the evidence to the people, 1) It was already brought to the people and enough Libs didn't care to prevent Hillary from running, and 2) the PEOPLE have no power. They have been subjugated and have no power.

Finally, I don't think the GOP in Congress has the balls to do anything about any evidence they come up with. They won't make any serious effort to get an Independent Council to step in, and they won't move to Impeach for fear it will hurt them.

SO I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU THAT IF HILLARY BECOMES PRESIDENT THEY NEED TO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT, WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN, AND START BRAND NEW WITH HER, KEEPING AN EYE ON HER FORM THAT POINT FORWARD, AS THE CONSITUTION MANDATES AS PART OF THE 'CHECKS AND BALANCES'.

First, I'm glad that you'll stop your laughing after Nov. 8th.....

But, I actually agree with you on the remainder of your post....although a Bill Clinton administration with a Dem. DOJ and a Dem. FBI did not stop congress from pursuing impeachment proceedings.

What BULLSHIT !!!

Nat- if you step back and try to be objective, which is admittedly difficult for any of us to do in this political environment, you will discover that it is congresses's job to investigate things like this. If congress had never investigated Watergate, would Nixon ever been forced to resign? Reps said it was a political witch hunt, but the guy was guilty and he had to resign. So try and pretend you don't have a dog in the fight, or better yet, what if it was a republican who had been doing all the ILLEGAL email server shit and putting our national security at risk, what would your position be then?

I can appreciate the reasonable response and I sincerely wish that Hillary had not been the DNC's choice with her tremendous bad baggage on her back.
But, good Lord, we so many fucking problems to resolve that starting from day one with hearings and investigations as a form of revenge, seems like a huge waste on our democracy......Will it take another devastating attack by terrorists or another recession to finally make us work together?
Honestly I don't think we will ever get along/work together. I say we cut our losses and split the country in 2. Conservatives go one way, liberals the other and we can both live in our utopian societies. Why waste anymore time? Besides, I think we all know we headed for chaos and possibly a civil war in 25-30 years anyway. It's all going to collapse or reset and half the population is going to be pissed off depending on the results. We could save millions of lives. Just think of the brand new liberal national constitution you could write.[\b]
ITA... if Hitlery does win, first off, it will be by cheating, and secondly, aided by nothing more than the city slicker parasites of America that want all their FREE STUFF. I don't believe the heartland of America is willing to just let this filth keep electing presidents for them, so yes, there's going to be trouble. I see big trouble on the horizon if Hitlery is declared president... BIG trouble... it won't go over. Probably be another civil war.
So which inbred Drumpf supporter will be brave enough to start a civil war?

WOW, yet another right wing zealot with 2nd amendment solution aspirations. LOL

So which inbred Drumpf supporter will be brave enough to start a civil war?
That would be HILLARY...the moment she tries to take guns away from Americans.
(Not saying that is what she will do....)

That would be HILLARY...the moment she tries to take guns away from Americans.
(Not saying that is what she will do....

Then WHY say it???

(If its to underscore your stupidity, then "good job")

WOW, yet another right wing zealot with 2nd amendment solution aspirations. LOL
Well, bubble head, I won't start the trouble, but I'll sure as hell protect my own.

If you were my leftard, constitution hating neighbor and you were attacked, I'd let you die since that's the path you chose. One less idiot leftist around, that's a good thing.

Well, bubble head, I won't start the trouble, but I'll sure as hell protect my own.

If you were my leftard, constitution hating neighbor and you were attacked, I'd let you die since that's the path you chose. One less idiot leftist around, that's a good thing.

Walk around wearing 2 or 3 US flag pins.....That should help.

There seems to be little doubt that the Clinton's actions have been less than reputable. This is confirmed by their own associates:

Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote a memo that is described as follows:

""The memo … lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family's fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department. It describes how Band helped run what he called 'Bill Clinton Inc.,' obtaining 'in-kind services for the President and his family — for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.'""

"What the memo makes clear is how inseparable the Clinton Foundation was to business interests. And while the Clinton campaign has refused to acknowledge the authenticity of the previous WikiLeaks emails, the company that Band co-founded -- Teneo -- did confirm the memo."

Hacked memo reinforces worst perception of the Clintons

Clinton adds proof to the fact that we have the "best politicians money can buy".

Honestly I don't think we will ever get along/work together. I say we cut our losses and split the country in 2. Conservatives go one way, liberals the other and we can both live in our utopian societies. Why waste anymore time? Besides, I think we all know we headed for chaos and possibly a civil war in 25-30 years anyway. It's all going to collapse or reset and half the population is going to be pissed off depending on the results. We could save millions of lives.

Why do your types want to blow everything up when you lose?
That is insane.
Even if we win we will still have huge differences so what's the point. Let's just accept the enevidible and move on.

I'm still looking for a definition of "enevidible".......
Oops!

But seriously does anyone honestly think it will get better? We have too many differences in our ideologies. It's not about trump or Hillary.

Walk around wearing 2 or 3 US flag pins.....That should help.
I know you hate America and the constitution, no need to prove it to me.

Then WHY say it???
I said I am not saying she will do it...yet, but there are others out there who believe she will try to seriously restrict gun ownership. (You threatened by discussion, nat?)

There seems to be little doubt that the Clinton's actions have been less than reputable. This is confirmed by their own associates:

Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote a memo that is described as follows:

""The memo … lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family's fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department. It describes how Band helped run what he called 'Bill Clinton Inc.,' obtaining 'in-kind services for the President and his family — for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.'""

"What the memo makes clear is how inseparable the Clinton Foundation was to business interests. And while the Clinton campaign has refused to acknowledge the authenticity of the previous WikiLeaks emails, the company that Band co-founded -- Teneo -- did confirm the memo."

Hacked memo reinforces worst perception of the Clintons

Clinton adds proof to the fact that we have the "best politicians money can buy".

Yes, highly unethical but NOT unlawful.........Bill is NOT running for president.

I said I am not saying she will do it...yet, but there are others out there who believe she will try to seriously restrict gun ownership. (You threatened by discussion, nat?)

Don't be silly........Start a thread with the question: "Will Hillary abolish the 2nd amendment?".....and see what "discussion" you'll get.

Forum List

Back