🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "bad news" for a Clinton administration....

There seems to be little doubt that the Clinton's actions have been less than reputable. This is confirmed by their own associates:

Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote a memo that is described as follows:

""The memo … lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family's fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department. It describes how Band helped run what he called 'Bill Clinton Inc.,' obtaining 'in-kind services for the President and his family — for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.'""

"What the memo makes clear is how inseparable the Clinton Foundation was to business interests. And while the Clinton campaign has refused to acknowledge the authenticity of the previous WikiLeaks emails, the company that Band co-founded -- Teneo -- did confirm the memo."

Hacked memo reinforces worst perception of the Clintons

Clinton adds proof to the fact that we have the "best politicians money can buy".

Yes, highly unethical but NOT unlawful.........Bill is NOT running for president.

Seems you feel that someone who is HIGHLY UNETHICAL should be president. Truly sad.

Seems you feel that someone who is HIGHLY UNETHICAL should be president. Truly sad.

Given the choice of a moronic clown, yes.....I'll take a chance with Hillary since there is NO direct quid pro quo back to her.

You must be a very religious man because that is one huge leap of faith.

You should realize that the damaging memo was prompted by ANOTHER member of the Clinton family (Chelsea) vehement disagreement over the way that Doug Band was raising money for Bill Clinton.

I can appreciate the reasonable response and I sincerely wish that Hillary had not been the DNC's choice with her tremendous bad baggage on her back.
But, good Lord, we so many fucking problems to resolve that starting from day one with hearings and investigations as a form of revenge, seems like a huge waste on our democracy......Will it take another devastating attack by terrorists or another recession to finally make us work together?
Honestly I don't think we will ever get along/work together. I say we cut our losses and split the country in 2. Conservatives go one way, liberals the other and we can both live in our utopian societies. Why waste anymore time? Besides, I think we all know we headed for chaos and possibly a civil war in 25-30 years anyway. It's all going to collapse or reset and half the population is going to be pissed off depending on the results. We could save millions of lives.

Why do your types want to blow everything up when you lose?
That is insane.
Even if we win we will still have huge differences so what's the point. Let's just accept the enevidible and move on.

I'm still looking for a definition of "enevidible".......
Oops!

But seriously does anyone honestly think it will get better? We have too many differences in our ideologies. It's not about trump or Hillary.

It's about being an adult and finding common ground to work through our differences.

It is almost a foregone certainty that Hillary Clinton will be our next president....warts and all.

But the political animosity has already shown its ugly face even before the swearing in of Hillary.
Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah has already stated that his "oversight committee" is preparing 2 years worth of investigations of Clinton, showing that a segment of the House has NO intention of doing the nation's work but, instead, spend its time (and lots of money) on revengeful tactics to bolster self aggrandizement by some of the GOPers in congress.

What BULLSHIT !!!
And by doing so all but guarantee Clinton's reelection.

And by doing so all but guarantee Clinton's reelection.

Ironically, the ensuing witch hunts will make Hillary a "victim" and (like Bill's impeachment and subsequent high approval ratings) will make her reelection much more likely; the label of victim is one that she really does not deserve.

So which inbred Drumpf supporter will be brave enough to start a civil war?
That would be HILLARY...the moment she tries to take guns away from Americans.
(Not saying that is what she will do....)
Hilary doesnt support Drumpf you moron. She is his competition.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, I see.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit at all.

"So which inbred Drumpf supporter will be brave enough to start a civil war?"

And I opined that it would not be a Trump supporter who started such a war but the individual who has sworn she will push for / support strict limitations on the 'Right to bear arms'. (By the way, When Trump was giving her millions Hillary was a huge Trump supporter :p)

And I opined that it would not be a Trump supporter who started such a war but the individual who has sworn she will push for / support strict limitations on the 'Right to bear arms'. (By the way, When Trump was giving her millions Hillary was a huge Trump supporter :p)
No you just claimed Hilary would do it. For the record Hilary isnt a Drumpf supporter. You have bad reading comprehension.

It is almost a foregone certainty that Hillary Clinton will be our next president....warts and all.

But the political animosity has already shown its ugly face even before the swearing in of Hillary.
Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah has already stated that his "oversight committee" is preparing 2 years worth of investigations of Clinton, showing that a segment of the House has NO intention of doing the nation's work but, instead, spend its time (and lots of money) on revengeful tactics to bolster self aggrandizement by some of the GOPers in congress.

What BULLSHIT !!!

I have been seeing a lot of talk about impeachment of HRC right out of the gate....

So election night a real shit storm will begin....

It's gonna be a bumpy ride folks.

No you just claimed Hilary would do it. For the record Hilary isnt a Drumpf supporter. You have bad reading comprehension.

When the court gets to 5lefties and 4righties that's when it may happen. Sometime in the near future they will be on a case involving a firearm and they will just happen to find that while researching the case that the 2nd amendment actually says.......
And then there will be trouble.

It will be Hillary that appoints this 5th judge.

Forum List

Back