The banner of working, blue collar conservatism: Dems judge us, look down on us, & spend most of their time on pronouns & promoting trans issues

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm in rural Arkansas and the people don't care what bathroom people use. the Dems need to go beyond that and talk about kitchen table issues the same way Republicans do if they want to win over blue-collar whites

i'm in rural Arkansas and the people don't care what bathroom people use. the Dems need to go beyond that and talk about kitchen table issues the same way Republicans do if they want to win over blue-collar whites

Does that mean you aren't voting Democrat? Thank you for verifying this but my Give a Crap is all out of power at this time and my Give a Damned meter is still at the repair shop.

Like Carville says it's the economy! Economy, education, health care, environment, and civil rights. These are the issues that will get the Democrat Party elected.

No. We don't. You do. Because you allow your alt-right media masters to fill your head full of useless things to keep you in a state of perpetual outrage.
I don't hear any Democrat talking about which bathroom you use. Hopefully one with a toilet because anything else would be...messy. :)

Forum List

Back