The Benghazi Talking Points. True screen shots. Not Media Matters edited lie.

Any thread (which is most around here) that starts off with their CONCLUSION rather than stating facts and proving an argument, has NO credibility. How is anyone supposed to trust your facts or conclusion when it's obvious you're biased?

That's not reasoned intellect. It's the emotional spewage of a a sheep.

Anyone who dismisses a thread based off of pure emotion and self proclaimed intellectual superiority, has neither credibility nor intelligence.

So, does it reason to say that you're the one being biased?
A po it sock?

Your conclusions based on the edits are what I'm contesting.

Quite simply put, there is no debate here what so ever. The blogger at Media Matters selectively edited the screen shots from the Weekly Standard and fabricated his article based on his selective editing.

Same technique was used on a grander scale with NBC's editing of the 911 call that Zimmerman made and then NBC proceeding with the false narrative that Zimmerman had racially profiled Trayvon Martin to the 911 operator.

A complete and utter lie.

I expect no less from the left wing media these days though. Sad. But true.

Any thread (which is most around here) that starts off with their CONCLUSION rather than stating facts and proving an argument, has NO credibility. How is anyone supposed to trust your facts or conclusion when it's obvious you're biased?

That's not reasoned intellect. It's the emotional spewage of a a sheep.

Anyone who dismisses a thread based off of pure emotion and self proclaimed intellectual superiority, has neither credibility nor intelligence.

So, does it reason to say that you're the one being biased?
A po it sock?

I hope he heard it too.

Forum List

Back