🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Blacks the racist left loves.

And perfect excample of who the left uses to keep blacks in slavery. It's brilliant. By chance, do you know of Michael Berry?

What about Jessie Jackson Jr? His ward has been a basket case of gangs, drugs and poverty, while the wards around him grew economically. He then get convicted on fraud charges and is sentenced to a jail term. Yet the fools in the district over-whelming reelect him.

Like I said before, when the democrat party separated from the KKK they had to find a new way to keep minorities, specifically blacks,they switched to the carrot and stick system as feeding black folks to dogs made for bad optics. What did they do? well they get puppets like lee elected, the carrot would be food stamps and section 8 housing, the stick being that they will take the free money away and you see how it is. Going back to Jackson Jr., Notice how the district you mentioned is a shit hole? its the same wherever you go. Flint Michigan being a good example.
Yep, you know how to preach to the blacks. :lol:

Dont have to. All the black folks I know preach it to me.
Not that sermon. That's the ravings of an illiterate mind that preaches that sermon.

And perfect excample of who the left uses to keep blacks in slavery. It's brilliant. By chance, do you know of Michael Berry?

What about Jessie Jackson Jr? His ward has been a basket case of gangs, drugs and poverty, while the wards around him grew economically. He then get convicted on fraud charges and is sentenced to a jail term. Yet the fools in the district over-whelming reelect him.

Like I said before, when the democrat party separated from the KKK they had to find a new way to keep minorities, specifically blacks,they switched to the carrot and stick system as feeding black folks to dogs made for bad optics. What did they do? well they get puppets like lee elected, the carrot would be food stamps and section 8 housing, the stick being that they will take the free money away and you see how it is. Going back to Jackson Jr., Notice how the district you mentioned is a shit hole? its the same wherever you go. Flint Michigan being a good example.
Yep, you know how to preach to the blacks. :lol:

Dont have to. All the black folks I know preach it to me.
Not that sermon. That's the ravings of an illiterate mind that preaches that sermon.

OOkay, maybe in your own head, but its true as hell. Libs have only made any effort to help black folks or any minority for that matter when it was politically expedient to do so. Proof? go to any place USA and look hard at the neighborhoods in the districts run by a democrat. Like this one here who is also a CBC member in good standing. She, like the rest of them follow a pattern of stupidity as shown here,

What the hell, dont these guys have work to do ? I guess they do work, but only on improving them selves on the backs of the black folks they keep in line and voting like here,

Rep. Corrine Brown Indicted In Fraud Case Over Charity 'slush Fund'

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown of Florida and her chief of staff have been charged with multiple fraud and other federal offenses in a grand jury indictment unsealed Friday after a federal investigation into a fraudulent charity with ties to the congresswoman.

"Brown, a 69-year-old Democrat, was to appear later Friday in Jacksonville federal court on charges of mail and wire fraud, conspiracy, obstruction and filing of false tax returns. She has represented a Jacksonville-based congressional district since 1993 and is seeking re-election in a newly-redrawn district."

This is common among blacks in congress, and why they have to play the race card so much. So, I may be a rambling illeterit, but Ill take that over being a slave, like you who worship the political ruling class do.

Yup, that is going to get blacks voting Republican.
icon_picknose.gif

"racist left"

lol

Yes, the "racist left" who defend the voting rights of African Americans from conservatives hostile to those rights, and Republican lawmakers who seek to place an undue burden on the right of African Americans to vote.

"racist left"

lol

Yes, the "racist left" who defend the voting rights of African Americans from conservatives hostile to those rights, and Republican lawmakers who seek to place an undue burden on the right of African Americans to vote.

Same Lefties don't believe Blacks can get their own state issued and funded ID cards.

Above are classic examples of Alt Right racism rooted in cultural taboos.

They are CSPAN clips of Congressional Representatives in action. How racist is that?
Are you telling me that GOP can't be racist?

Racisem comes from everyone aside from race and political parties. Hell, wanna see the biggest gathering of racists. Go to where the illegals hang out. The mexicans are huge rasists.

In Mexico, by the color of my skin and National origin, I am limited by the property I am allowed to own.

They are CSPAN clips of Congressional Representatives in action. How racist is that?

Racisem comes from everyone aside from race and political parties. Hell, wanna see the biggest gathering of racists. Go to where the illegals hang out. The mexicans are huge rasists.

In Mexico, by the color of my skin and National origin, I am limited by the property I am allowed to own.

In mexico, I am not allowed to own property.

"racist left"

lol

Ya cause after all who can get an id card to get their government check with.

In mexico, I am not allowed to own property.

The Left we want to model our Constitution after Mexico. Invariably, they will call that idea racist. Must make Mexico racist. Kind of hard to take the Mexicans and their Lefty water carriers seriously when they are wagging their finger at US about being bigots.

"racist left"

lol

Read a book dude. The interwebs speak badly to you. Its you democrats who always messed with the blacks right to vote.

If Sheila Jackson thinks the Constitution is 400 years old, no big deal. Barrack Obama thinks it's 2,000 years old.

I dont get it? You said she was racist...then pointed to a quote that says 400 years and then go "What a dumbass!"

Is that the totality of your argument? She's black and a democrat and said something dumb. :eusa_think:

No argument here. Maybe for you there is but none on this end. Lee as well as the" Go gata" twit are perfect examples of how stupid the CBS is and the fact that many of them either are or have been or are in the process of being indicted for stealing money in some way. That's typical of your average politician, and white democrats avert their eyes so the CBC members will keep the other blacks in line come voting time. Far as Lee go's, ask any member from Houston, the that is dumb as a box of rocks, and can be counted on to say the most stupid shit any given day. It's awesome, but sad at the same time. Sheep like you keep electing retards like that.

I dont get it? You said she was racist...then pointed to a quote that says 400 years and then go "What a dumbass!"

Is that the totality of your argument? She's black and a democrat and said something dumb. :eusa_think:

No argument here. Maybe for you there is but none on this end. Lee as well as the" Go gata" twit are perfect examples of how stupid the CBS is and the fact that many of them either are or have been or are in the process of being indicted for stealing money in some way. That's typical of your average politician, and white democrats avert their eyes so the CBC members will keep the other blacks in line come voting time. Far as Lee go's, ask any member from Houston, the that is dumb as a box of rocks, and can be counted on to say the most stupid shit any given day. It's awesome, but sad at the same time. Sheep like you keep electing retards like that.
Yup, keep preaching to the blacks.

Forum List

Back