🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THE BORED PRESIDENT

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
If he's so bored, why doesn't he resign? I know, that would mean Biden taking over. As much as an oaf as he is, I still think he'd be better than what we have. :rolleyes:

Read story @ The Bored President

Many around him are saying he's disinterested and has checked out. Who knows who's running the Country at this point?

Of course he's bored. He didn't realize being President actually meant "working"

He just wanted the glitz and the glam. Shit he should have ran for Mrs America, not President.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
He's neither bored nor disinterested. He's just not bright enough to keep up with the demands of the job.

And I'd use the term uninterested. Disinterest is desirable in an officer. When a candidate has interests in this, that, or the other thing, he will likely carry those interests into the office with him.

They called him "no drama Obama" in college because he never showed any emotion. It's possible that he might be autistic and that's why his school records are hidden. Autism answers a lot of questions about the administration.

Many around him are saying he's disinterested and has checked out. Who knows who's running the Country at this point?
It certainly isn't Biden.
I will say Denis McDonough....He's the White House Chief of Staff.
My second guess would be National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, but she is a blithering idiot. Too stupid to be dishonest. She'd spill the beans and pull an Alexander Haig...

They called him "no drama Obama" in college because he never showed any emotion. It's possible that he might be autistic and that's why his school records are hidden. Autism answers a lot of questions about the administration.
Why can't anybody just put forth the strong possibility the guy is an Islamic Jihadist sympathizer and knows exactly what he is doing???

If he's so bored, why doesn't he resign? I know, that would mean Biden taking over. As much as an oaf as he is, I still think he'd be better than what we have. :rolleyes:

Read story @ The Bored President

why doesn't he resign?

He is enjoying the fruits of others labor. Very simple. Two more years of perks and policies.

Why can't anybody just put forth the strong possibility the guy is an Islamic Jihadist sympathizer and knows exactly what he is doing???
I agree with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Who knows who's running the Country at this point?
International bankers that's who.

Oh, that is the truth. Can't argue that. He's always been a puppet. But now the puppet doesn't wanna be the puppet anymore. That's what people around him are saying anyway. He's become detached.

Who knows who's running the Country at this point?
International bankers that's who.

Oh, that is the truth. Can't argue that. He's always been a puppet. But now the puppet doesn't wanna be the puppet anymore. That's what people around him are saying anyway. He's become detached.

It was a shock to him when he realized the job was over his head.

And all his preconceived notions on how the world would work were just wrong.

I seriously doubt any President since FDR has been bored.

Look how rapidly they age. It is precisely because of the strains of the office that a President needs to take the opportunity for a diversion as often as possible.

This bullshit standard hack partisans are setting just because it is Obama will come back to bite them in the ass. But then their incredible short term goldfish memories will kick in and they will forget all about their benchmarks and be the total hypocrites they were born to be.

It is the height of irony the tards get all hacked up over golf games when they care too cowardly to put their dicks on the table to commit to a plan or a solution. "Obama should do something!" But when you ask them exactly what that something is, they run like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

In the back of their heads, they have this voice which has been planted there from consuming mass quantities of piss provided by their hack media outlets. "Whatever Obama does, we must be against it. Whatever Obama says, we must find flaws in it."

This is why they can't commit to anything. They first have to see what Obama says or does.

This is sheer cowardice.

All talk, no spine.

Forum List

Back