The Boston Tea Party was an act of terrorism

Was the Boston Tea Party an act of terrorism?

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
A horde of White men disguised themselves as Native Americans — coppering their faces and donning headdresses in the same tradition that would lead to blackfaced minstrel shows decades later — to commit seditious conspiracy and destroy private property. The riotous mob trespassed on three ships and destroyed goods worth nearly $2 million in today’s money — all because they didn’t want to obey a duly passed law.
I love this article, if for nothing else that it speaks truths, while asking serious questions

A horde of White men disguised themselves as Native Americans — coppering their faces and donning headdresses in the same tradition that would lead to blackfaced minstrel shows decades later — to commit seditious conspiracy and destroy private property. The riotous mob trespassed on three ships and destroyed goods worth nearly $2 million in today’s money — all because they didn’t want to obey a duly passed law.
I love this article, if for nothing else that it speaks truths, while asking serious questions

Please let us know that you are not operating any heavy machinery today, K?

Try as one might, it's difficult to ignore the facts:

A horde of White men disguised themselves as Native Americans — coppering their faces and donning headdresses in the same tradition that would lead to blackfaced minstrel shows decades later —

to commit seditious conspiracy

destroy private property

The riotous mob trespassed on three ships and destroyed goods worth nearly $2 million in today’s money

all because they didn’t want to obey a duly passed law

Ignore the 3 Stooges of USMB - BackAgain, The Duke, and Rawley

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:
Ah, the plaintiff whine ^ of the loser.

By the way, his sissy nature on full display notwithstanding, the dainty objects to anything not on topic in his threads. It’s only other people’s threads that he feels compelled to post off topic in.

Anyway, the Tea Party could only be an act of terrorism if it was designed to terrorize someone. I suspect that excludes inanimate objects.

Poor dainty. Lost in a thread of his own creation.

Try as one might, it's difficult to ignore the facts:

A horde of White men disguised themselves as Native Americans — coppering their faces and donning headdresses in the same tradition that would lead to blackfaced minstrel shows decades later —

to commit seditious conspiracy

destroy private property

The riotous mob trespassed on three ships and destroyed goods worth nearly $2 million in today’s money

all because they didn’t want to obey a duly passed law.
jEO15Jb.jpg

What would Dainty be if he wasn't an Anti-American commie fuckshit?

The world may never know.

Since you didn't vote in your own poll (lol), I'll assume you agree with the premise?

Oh, in today's lexicon, it most certainly was terrorism as well as sedition and insurrection, and if today's democrats were around back then, they would have been reporting the people who did it to the British authorities, demanding their immediate executions, the seizure of all their property, and their families driven into the streets so the democrats could harass and physically force them from the area. In short, today's democrats are the British Loyalists of the Revolutionary era. Certainly not the patriots.

just now figuring that out?

I would call the Boston Tea Party an act of sabotage.

An act of terror would target innocent people or would attack infrastructure or the water supply of the people.

This thread is testament to Dainty's patriotism.

He has none, zero. If he does, it's NOT to America.

You have no clue what true patriotism is and is not. John Adams represented some British who were involved in putting down the riot outside the seat of the Massachusetts General Court - the Old State House in Boston, Massachusetts. You'd call him unpatriotic too.

and many of the men from the waterfront at the riot? Considered dregs of society back then.

Forum List

Back