The "boys of perpetual freshness" promised in Islam

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Doing some random reading and link-following (reading a page and following a related link elsewhere) I stumbled upon something fascinating.

Houri - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Regardless of the gender of the houris themselves, the Quran does state that in Heaven, all believers would be granted not only the eternal company of houris, but also those of "boys of perpetual freshness", as stated in two different verses of the Quran:

Quran 52:24:[24][25][26][27]

Round about the believers will serve, to them, young boys, who will be as pearls well-guarded.

alternatively translated as:

And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them, as if they were preserved pearls.

Quran 56:17:[24][25][26][27]

They will be served by immortal eternal young boys ... as fair as virgin pearls

alternatively translated as:

Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

or

And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

or yet:

And round about them will (serve them) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think they were scattered pearls"

I've only just found this, learned of this so I'm only in the "Um...Huh?" phase of thought but thought it's worth a thread. To put it mildly. :)

long suspected , have always heard the rumors but yeah , lots of those 'jihadis' like them some young boys !!

long suspected , have always heard the rumors but yeah , lots of those 'jihadis' like them some young boys !!

Nuh-uh! Oh wait...

kiss.jpg

I heard that children kissing their parents on the lips or close friends kissing each other was acceptable in the middle east.

That picture is probably a Grandfather kissing his grandson. r even an Uncle.....probably

hmmm...Can you really call it heaven if you have boys of perpetual freshness versus ladies of perpetual freshness.

Yeah--something is wrong with that picture. What do I need males for?

Forum List

Back