The British put the blame on the Americans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
No one is to blame for the genocide of the Indians except the British. The British were only on the east coast, their development of the West is a pure lie, there are still almost no European genes there.

By "recording" all Americans as descendants of British colonists, they made Americans alleged accomplices in their crimes.

In fact, Americans are victims of the British authorities, not accomplices. They won 2 Great Wars from them, and Brits were expelled from the USA twice. I hope now, after the scam of the left and the trumpsters, they will kick them out completely.

Americans are very kind people, there is no cruelty in them at all. This is visible to the naked eye.

And in addition to those crimes, Britain is also guilty of the crimes of Roosevelt-Churchill, which deprived Americans of their freedom.

No one is to blame for the genocide of the Indians except the British. The British were only on the east coast, their development of the West is a pure lie, there are still almost no European genes there.

By "recording" all Americans as descendants of British colonists, they made Americans alleged accomplices in their crimes.

In fact, Americans are victims of the British authorities, not accomplices. They won 2 Great Wars from them, and Brits were expelled from the USA twice. I hope now, after the scam of the left and the trumpsters, they will kick them out completely.

Americans are very kind people, there is no cruelty in them at all. This is visible to the naked eye.

And in addition to those crimes, Britain is also guilty of the crimes of Roosevelt-Churchill, which deprived Americans of their freedom.
1588703938859.jpeg.jpg

I find it hard to believe the limey's aren't blaming Spain for wiping out nearly two entire contents of people before the English started a single settlement.

• Banned
I find it hard to believe the limey's aren't blaming Spain for wiping out nearly two entire contents of people before the English started a single settlement.
This is also a lie. Most Hispanics are native Americans and not Spanish. Americans in the US just have the same blood as South Americans for the most part.

800px-Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

• Banned
Emily Barham: I believe in honor, service, courage, and fair play, and cricket, and all the other symbols of British character. Which have only civilized half the world!

Lt. Cmdr. Charles E. Madison: You British plundered half the world for your own profit, let's not pass it off as the age of enlightenment.
Enlightenment is generally a fake, in the era of enlightenment there was the same absolutism and slavery. Liberty, science and art rose in the era of romanticism, after the French Revolution.

This is also a lie. Most Hispanics are native Americans and not Spanish. Americans in the US just have the same blood as South Americans for the most part.

800px-Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG
It's no lie . We Spaniards came for the Gold. We spread the Euro-disease to both continents, wiping out millions upon million of natives who never set eyes on a European. We didn't stick around, we died.

Forum List

Back