The "Clinton Bounce" was soley due to a hit piece by a random Muslim.

I'm sorry, Mike, but I have to disagree.

This Muslim was not random at all as he has had connections to Clinton for quite some time.

He was chosen to ensure the Islamic and useful idiot vote, though, that's for sure. Just look at all the morons here who have been trained to salivate with approval every time the word "Islam" is mentioned. Multiply all the Coyotes of this forum by hundred thousand and you get the picture.

Clinton whored for every disgruntled identity vote during her pageant and while embarrassing Trump was certainly part of it, so was the clear appeal to the disgruntled.
what connections did he have to Clinton, and what would that have to do with Trumps response?

I'm sorry, Mike, but I have to disagree.

This Muslim was not random at all as he has had connections to Clinton for quite some time.

He was chosen to ensure the Islamic and useful idiot vote, though, that's for sure. Just look at all the morons here who have been trained to salivate with approval every time the word "Islam" is mentioned. Multiply all the Coyotes of this forum by hundred thousand and you get the picture.

Clinton whored for every disgruntled identity vote during her pageant and while embarrassing Trump was certainly part of it, so was the clear appeal to the disgruntled.
what connections did he have to Clinton, and what would that have to do with Trumps response?
Kahn worked for the Clintons, and is neck deep in their shenanigans...
Long-time Clinton aide, UW alum pushes back on allegations against Clinton Foundation · The Badger Herald

Hillary was using Kahn as a trump card. Pun intended. A cheap cloying tactic. She's got gall, she helped rubber stamp the invasion of Iraq in 03' that lead to the death of Kahn's son. An unnecessary and illegal war. So she's indirectly responsible for the combat death of Capt. Humayan Khan. The elder Kahn is using his son's death to cynically support a member of the cadre that sent his son to his death. Trump is full of hot air, Clinton? Some of her critics are now turning up dead under mysterious conditions. Something looks a little off here.

A "cheap cloying tactic"?

What the fuck is lumping an entire religion into one bag and then threatening to get rid of them all as if they were some kind of virus?

And you're supposed to just bend over and take it?

Hillary was using Kahn as a trump card. Pun intended. A cheap cloying tactic. She's got gall, she helped rubber stamp the invasion of Iraq in 03' that lead to the death of Kahn's son. An unnecessary and illegal war. So she's indirectly responsible for the combat death of Capt. Humayan Khan. The elder Kahn is using his son's death to cynically support a member of the cadre that sent his son to his death. Trump is full of hot air, Clinton? Some of her critics are now turning up dead under mysterious conditions. Something looks a little off here.

What the fuck is lumping an entire religion into one bag and then threatening to get rid of them all as if they were some kind of virus?

You already have. Shame on you, for using Pogo as your screen name. The Walt Kelly "Pogo" would know better.

Republicans are like a old dead tree. Democrats are like a vibrant bunch of youthful parasites. I mourn the former, and loath the latter. We need a change here.

I miss the days when democrats were liberal and republicans stood for small business, myself.

You already have. Shame on you, for using Pogo as your screen name. The Walt Kelly "Pogo" would know better.

Walt's Pogo didn't hold no truck wif dishonesty, Miz Beaver.

Really. Nice try. In my universe pogo didn't jump to cheap politically correct conclusions, that swamp possum was just being real. I love pogo. You are just a poser. You stole his name but not his reputation.

Last edited:

Which is why Walt Kelly would be rolling in his grave to see you take it.

Pogo was all about original observations reflecting his reaction to the state of the world as he saw it.

You are all about mindless political correctness so you can conform to the same groupthink as all your little peeps.

Pogo was all about original observations reflecting his reaction to the state of the world as he saw it.

You are all about mindless political correctness so you can conform to the same groupthink as all your little peeps.

Haha. That's actually the opposite of what I do here but keep trying.

Yeah, right.

Politically correct leftist drones defend Islam despite its absolutely extreme degree of conservatism. Pogo defends Islam despite its absolutely extreme degree of conservatism.

.....and the difference is?

Yeah, right.

Politically correct leftist drones defend Islam despite its absolutely extreme degree of conservatism. Pogo defends Islam despite its absolutely extreme degree of conservatism.

.....and the difference is?

-- that you can't link what you just wrote?

What'd I win? Hope it's not a car. I already have two.

What'd I win? .

A night on the town with your mates.

6a00e54fad65f18833017c34b75993970b-pi

Forum List

Back