The Clinton Machine is desperately trying to convince us that her victory is inevitable...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Clinton Machine is desperately trying to convince us that her victory is inevitable.

It is not.

Do not fall for what they are trying to do.

They are trying to make you lose hope, hoping you will not bother to vote on November 8, because there's no point.

But there is a point.

Every vote for Trump is a blow against the billionaires, the Wall Street Banks, the corporate controlled media, the establishment of both parties which have run this country into the ground and sapped the wealth of the middle class.

Vote, because it does matter.

And there's no telling what will happen.

I believe there are millions of Americans who haven't told a pollster, but will be voting for Trump.

Trump could easily win this.

Vote, and don't let them stop you.

The Clinton Machine is desperately trying to convince us that her victory is inevitable.

It is not.

They are trying to make you lose hope, hoping you will not bother to vote on November 8, because there's no point.

But there is a point.

Every vote for Trump is a blow against the billionaires, the Wall Street Banks, the corporate controlled media, the establishment of both parties which have run this country into the ground and sapped the wealth of the middle class.

I believe there are millions of Americans who haven't told a pollster, but will be voting for Trump.

Actually it was assured the very second Donald Trump was declared the nominee of the party. You were warned and you ignored all those warnings.

1964PresElect.jpg

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen
via=desktop&source=twitter

th

It is not.

But there is a point.

Come on. You don't really think Trump has a chance, do you?

It is not.

But there is a point.

"Every vote for Trump is a blow against billionaires.............."

Too freakin funny dude............do you not realize Trump himself is a billionaire?

It is not.

But there is a point.

Seems Trump is trying harder than Hillary.

It is not.

But there is a point.

Clearly Trump supporters will become even more desperate and ridiculous as the end of the election, and Trump, draws near.

It is not.

But there is a point.

And by 'easily', you mean having his ass handed to him by Hillary? Remember, Trump insisted that it would be easy to beat Hillary.

So how's that working out again?

Unfortuantely, at this point, I'm afraid it is...

... no serious candidate blunders and bungles like Trump has...

... it's like he's some kind of democrat mole...

... in the Republican party doin' his best...

... to throw the election her way...

... and he's succeeding.

Well it ain't over till its over folks and I give Trump a good shot at winning and no one should count those chickens before they hatch.

I'm sure Dewey thought he won. Until he found out that he didn't. LOL

Forum List

Back