The Clinton Retirement Plan

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Its pretty simple really, when you work for the Clintons and you retire or they retire you then you get two choices. Choice 1 you die, could be a plane crash or a shotgun blast to the face but its quick and they are never solved. Choice 2 is you go to prison like 7 of 8 of Hillary's 2008 fundraising staff. And they let your ass rot and you do not complain because Choice 1 is still on the table.

Seems old Debbie "swastika " Shultz is headed for Choice 2. Seems the email release shows old "swastika " was spying on her rival for the house seat in her district. The one she needs to win the primary in next month.

"It’s clear that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was using DNC resources to monitor our campaign, which would violate federal law, Florida Congressional candidate Tim Canova said on Larry King’s program, Politicking.
Canova is accusing Wasserman Schultz, the ousted chair of the Democratic National Committee, of illegally using her former position to spy on his campaign against her.

Schultz was forced to step down following the release of leaked emails from Wikileaks. However, she remains an honorary chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and is an incumbent candidate for Florida’s 23rd congressional district. Her primary challenger for that seat is law professor, Tim Canova, who was endorsed by the former presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders."

That HAS to leave a mark ya think? Now what could possibly turn a swing state BRIGHT RED? How could all those Sanders supporters in Florida ever get even? How in the world could they punish what WAS the most powerful democrat for the last four years?

Will Hillary save "swastika"? Has she EVER saved anybody?

"I think they were trying to find a graceful way out for Wasserman Schultz but there really was not a way for her to gracefully exit after this scandal hit. I can’t imagine Clinton coming down here to campaign for Wasserman Schultz. You saw the kind of reception she got from the Florida delegation. She’s highly unpopular around the country. I think she would drag down the ticket if she were to be very active publicly campaigning for Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton should be hoping I win this primary. We will bring a lot more voters to the polls than Wasserman Schultz…"
‘No graceful exit for Debbie Wasserman Schultz from DNC’

Tune in next month when "swastika" says "What the f#ck happened?"

Fury

Its pretty simple really, when you work for the Clintons and you retire or they retire you then you get two choices. Choice 1 you die, could be a plane crash or a shotgun blast to the face but its quick and they are never solved. Choice 2 is you go to prison like 7 of 8 of Hillary's 2008 fundraising staff. And they let your ass rot and you do not complain because Choice 1 is still on the table.

Seems old Debbie "swastika " Shultz is headed for Choice 2. Seems the email release shows old "swastika " was spying on her rival for the house seat in her district. The one she needs to win the primary in next month.

"It’s clear that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was using DNC resources to monitor our campaign, which would violate federal law, Florida Congressional candidate Tim Canova said on Larry King’s program, Politicking.
Canova is accusing Wasserman Schultz, the ousted chair of the Democratic National Committee, of illegally using her former position to spy on his campaign against her.

Schultz was forced to step down following the release of leaked emails from Wikileaks. However, she remains an honorary chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and is an incumbent candidate for Florida’s 23rd congressional district. Her primary challenger for that seat is law professor, Tim Canova, who was endorsed by the former presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders."

That HAS to leave a mark ya think? Now what could possibly turn a swing state BRIGHT RED? How could all those Sanders supporters in Florida ever get even? How in the world could they punish what WAS the most powerful democrat for the last four years?

"I think they were trying to find a graceful way out for Wasserman Schultz but there really was not a way for her to gracefully exit after this scandal hit. I can’t imagine Clinton coming down here to campaign for Wasserman Schultz. You saw the kind of reception she got from the Florida delegation. She’s highly unpopular around the country. I think she would drag down the ticket if she were to be very active publicly campaigning for Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton should be hoping I win this primary. We will bring a lot more voters to the polls than Wasserman Schultz…"

Fury

Fuck no they're not going to save her, she's a Jew and so is Bernie. She was the token Jew and was too stupid to know it. Huma and Valarie will clean that up. Hillarious will be know where to found. Where'shermuzzle had to pitch a fit just to get a private plane home after the convention.

Fury

Fuck no they're not going to save her, she's a Jew and so is Bernie. She was the token Jew and was too stupid to know it. Huma and Valarie will clean that up. Hillarious will be know where to found. Where'shermuzzle had to pitch a fit just to get a private plane home after the convention.
I predict the more "swastika" gets beat by the redder that state goes.

So, how do Aliens figure in to your story?

Don't be shy. Everyone wants to know.

And if they're Zionist Aliens, so much the better.

psychopaths leave a trail of broken hearts, empty wallets, confusion, trauma, dead bodies and broken lives.

I don't know what you meant by that but let me make one thing perfectly clear. I'm not a bigot, racist, or any of the fucking sort. I call the shots as I see them. I've worked in 13 different countries. I have no bias other than I have a pretty good idea how all the factions work against each other. And I'll call each and every fucking loser out who's trying to screw hard working Americans with solid moral values. The left's worst fucking nightmare.

Fury

That is how the Southern Mafia rolls, I'm afraid.

I don't know what you meant by that…

You're looking too hard and too deep, for meaning that isn't there. It's a simple joke, a pun, of sorts.

…but let me make one thing perfectly clear. I'm not a bigot, racist, or any of the f•••ing sort.

Of course, a wrong-winger would point to the rest of your post as proof that you are exactly that.

And I'll call each and every f•••ing loser out who's trying to screw hard working Americans with solid moral values. The left's worst f•••ing nightmare.

Hillary has a history of flying into rages about Kikes and money grubbing Jews, etc.

She has managed to save herself from being labeled an anti-semite by allowing some actual greedy businessmen to think that they can buy her, but she is owned by the Anglican Oligarchs who run the big Corporations, and no one else.

I don't know what you meant by that…

You're looking too hard and too deep, for meaning that isn't there. It's a simple joke, a pun, of sorts.

…but let me make one thing perfectly clear. I'm not a bigot, racist, or any of the f•••ing sort.

Of course, a wrong-winger would point to the rest of your post as proof that you are exactly that.

And I'll call each and every f•••ing loser out who's trying to screw hard working Americans with solid moral values. The left's worst f•••ing nightmare.
He told the Truth, that Hillary is an anti-semite still hiding in the closet, and you are attacking him for it like a typical partisan shill.

Way to go, dude.

He told the Truth, that Hillary is an anti-semite still hiding in the closet, and you are attacking him for it like a typical partisan shill.

Way to go, dude.

No, I'm not attacking him, nor even expressing any disagreement with him.

Forum List

Back