The deal Trump wanted with Russia

BTW what were the chances the media was giving Trump to become president at that time? 1-2%, why wouldn't he continue to pursue business opportunities, you folks had your queen bitch as a shoe in.

In other words, its "OK" to circumvent the sanctions against Russia if you're just a slimy businessman?

AND, did Trump (the greatest deal maker that ever lived) pull out of the agreement, OR......did Putin basically tell him,....."NO DEAL, we have much more important plans for you to be our puppet"???
And when did those sanctions surface...................2015

tenor.gif

Not talking about Ukraine Sanctions either....................

As your side is obsessed with the Collusion sanctions via presidential order............

Hint........look there.

unfortunately Wry many felt that way about the last 2 guys....trump is here whether you or i like it or not,deal with it like the rest of us have too...

We ARE dealing with the scourge of Trump.......Sitting back and NOT resisting this clown's tactics should NEVER be an option.

Once again, were the people Trump was dealing with included in the sanctions? A simple yes or no is all that's required.

That's up to Mueller and his investigators to tell us.........

Are you willing to "vouch" for the Russians who DID collude with Trump, as to their bona fides with those oligarchs who were under sanctions?.......A simple yes or no would suffice......

Careful there, Tigger........LOL

Well since you are incapable of looking at the FACTS, I guess I'll have to point out a couple for ya. Trumps deal fell through Dec 2015- Jan 2016, your dear leader didn't impose the sanctions till the 29th of Dec 2016 almost a year later. I gave you two opportunities to realize that FACT and you're too dimwitted to get it.

BTW what were the chances the media was giving Trump to become president at that time? 1-2%, why wouldn't he continue to pursue business opportunities, you folks had your queen bitch as a shoe in.

In other words, its "OK" to circumvent the sanctions against Russia if you're just a slimy businessman?

AND, did Trump (the greatest deal maker that ever lived) pull out of the agreement, OR......did Putin basically tell him,....."NO DEAL, we have much more important plans for you to be our puppet"???

See post #64.

And when did those sanctions surface...................2015[/QUOTE]

The Russian military intervention in Ukraine, which began in late February 2014, prompted a number of governments to apply sanctions against individuals, businesses and officials from Russia and Ukraine. Sanctions were approved by the United States, the European Union (EU) and other countries................... The sanctions contributed to the collapse of the Russian ruble and the Russian financial crisis (2014–present)

Well since you are incapable of looking at the FACTS, I guess I'll have to point out a couple for ya. Trumps deal fell through Dec 2015- Jan 2016, your dear leader didn't impose the sanctions till the 29th of Dec 2016 almost a year later. I gave you two opportunities to realize that FACT and you're too dimwitted to get it.

The Russian military intervention in Ukraine, which began in late February 2014, prompted a number of governments to apply sanctions against individuals, businesses and officials from Russia and Ukraine. Sanctions were approved by the United States, the European Union (EU) and other countries ......The sanctions contributed to the collapse of the Russian ruble and the Russian financial crisis (2014–present)

The Russian military intervention in Ukraine, which began in late February 2014, prompted a number of governments to apply sanctions against individuals, businesses and officials from Russia and Ukraine. Sanctions were approved by the United States, the European Union (EU) and other countries................... The sanctions contributed to the collapse of the Russian ruble and the Russian financial crisis (2014–present)
Specify.............EXACTLY what SANCTIONS..............and I told you it had nothing to do with Ukraine..........and yet you post it anyway........

Show the specifics violated...........and while your at it show the COLLUSION WITH IT..................

We'll turn to a skeleton waiting.

Specify.............EXACTLY what SANCTIONS..............and I told you it had nothing to do with Ukraine..........and yet you post it anyway........

Show the specifics violated...........and while your at it show the COLLUSION WITH IT..................

NOT my job to prove anything to you......I'll leave that up to the investigators' findings.....

Meanwhile, go back to sleep....All is well in the Trump bubble; you don't need worry......LOL..

The traitors don't need no stinking evidence, they have a coup to stage!

The Russian military intervention in Ukraine, which began in late February 2014, prompted a number of governments to apply sanctions against individuals, businesses and officials from Russia and Ukraine. Sanctions were approved by the United States, the European Union (EU) and other countries ......The sanctions contributed to the collapse of the Russian ruble and the Russian financial crisis (2014–present)

Well thanks for emphasizing your hypocrisy, seems you have no problem with all the other companies who have continued to do business since 2014, and once again, were anyone Trump was dealing with involved in those 2014 sanctions? And don't give me this shit about waiting on Mueller, you are crying NOW.

Well thanks for emphasizing your hypocrisy, seems you have no problem with all the other companies who have continued to do business since 2014, and once again, were anyone Trump was dealing with involved in those 2014 sanctions? And don't give me this shit about waiting on Mueller, you are crying NOW.

Good post.

As for your sig I want to add that NewsBusters has been exposing the lying DNC media for years.

unfortunately Wry many felt that way about the last 2 guys....trump is here whether you or i like it or not,deal with it like the rest of us have too...

We ARE dealing with the scourge of Trump.......Sitting back and NOT resisting this clown's tactics should NEVER be an option.
just like the others said during bush and obama,yet those guys were 2 term.....lots of good all that resisting did.....

just like the others said during bush and obama,yet those guys were 2 term.....lots of good all that resisting did.....

At least under Bush, no one tried a literal coup the way the hate filled left is now....

At least under Bush, no one tried a literal coup the way the hate filled left is now....
im sure they were contemplating it.....

im sure they were contemplating it.....

They always contemplate it when they lose. BUTT HURT!!!!

The traitors don't need no stinking evidence, they have a coup to stage!

"Stinking evidence," when offered, will STILL not satisfy Trump cult members.....THAT is the nature of a cult culture.

Being a "traitor"to Trump does NOT equate being a traitor to one's nation's welfare.

Far, far from "crying".....your butt hurt, (to borrow one of your ilk's favorite phrases) must be the pointing out how crooked Trump is and how morons....like you......just bend over and ask for more.......LOL

Forum List

Back