The deaths of Eddie Money and Ric Ocasek.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
I am surprised and saddened that there is not a mention of either Eddie Money or Ric Ocasek here. I met Eddie Money in real life after a show of his on Mt. Pleasant near Charleston, S.C. during a free meet and greet. I also would like to know the story of why it is no one knows the age of Ric Ocasek. Sources say either 70 or 75. I think that there is a real difference there and that it actually does matter for a multitude of reasons. I think he was 70.

• Banned
Well, since both you and I know not where they are and since they are hidden as I have looked for them...here is a great new one. Cool, huh? I must say I am SOMEWHAT shocked and happily surprised at getting a response and so quick here. Most excellent indeed. Most excellent.

• Banned
Thank you! Unfortunately these are not strictly 80's acts so I hope no one are objecting to them having their own discussion, right? It seems you can't talk about anything on message boards without having your posts and thoughts deleted because you don't know where the click is discussing something! It is rampant in every corner of the internet! Makes you wonder how much of the public have been silenced over the last few years about however much stuff! People talk about the old media and the new allowing information being able to be spread unlike ever before but it seems like in so many places on the internet we are going back to the old media!

Forum List

Back