Leftist Goofball, Billy Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Relays Ridiculous Story About Eddie Van Halen

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Billy Joe has been in the news recently, claiming the identity as a weepy leftist with a serious case of TDS. Of course, he must be pimping something. Nobody is really clamoring to hear what this guy has to say. He had the corporate entertainment complex behind him pimping something, probably a rehashed album from these middle aged, fake punkers.

He tells a story about meeting Eddie Van Halen backstage before a VH show, Billy claims that Eddie is his hero, and he may be. But in this, their first meeting ever, Billy Joe asks us to believe that there was some sort of soul bond between them that caused Eddie to start crying. “You are the only one who understands me”, said Eddie with tears in his eyes. 🙄 Horse shit!! That never happened!! They just met, and this happened after what… 10,20 seconds?!? Bullshit!!

There is no context in the story to make this stupid story sound plausible. Either Eddie was goofing on the little putz, or Eddie was jonesing heavy for some blow and this was just addiction behavior.

It is easy to tell such a nonsensical story since Eddie is dead. I guess Billy’s people told him that he needs some rock-n-roll stories to tell out on the talk show circuit to pimp his product.

One final point: Billy does not play guitar solos, ever. How can you worship Eddie Van Halen, but when it comes to playing guitar in your band, you don’t play guitar solos? Not one!

Billy Joe has been in the news recently, claiming the identity as a weepy leftist with a serious case of TDS. Of course, he must be pimping something. Nobody is really clamoring to hear what this guy has to say. He had the corporate entertainment complex behind him pimping something, probably a rehashed album from these middle aged, fake punkers.

He tells a story about meeting Eddie Van Halen backstage before a VH show, Billy claims that Eddie is his hero, and he may be. But in this, their first meeting ever, Billy Joe asks us to believe that there was some sort of soul bond between them that caused Eddie to start crying. “You are the only one who understands me”, said Eddie with tears in his eyes. 🙄 Horse shit!! That never happened!! They just met, and this happened after what… 10,20 seconds?!? Bullshit!!

There is no context in the story to make this stupid story sound plausible. Either Eddie was goofing on the little putz, or Eddie was jonesing heavy for some blow and this was just addiction behavior.

It is easy to tell such a nonsensical story since Eddie is dead. I guess Billy’s people told him that he needs some rock-n-roll stories to tell out on the talk show circuit to pimp his product.

One final point: Billy does not play guitar solos, ever. How can you worship Eddie Van Halen, but when it comes to playing guitar in your band, you don’t play guitar solos? Not one!
Oh, the outrage.

Politics has destroyed "OUR" view of quality Music.
It's sad, truly sad.

1). Jason Aldean......hás a bunch of #1 hits, I like his music, but he makes his political stance known in the last 24 months, and NOW, people that have never paid any attention to him, are posting videos of their new hero, even though "Try that in a Small Town." is the ONLY JA song they know.

IE..... Road Runner

Pretty convenient that he suddenly tells this story the same day their new album comes out.

I don't believe it because who is around that can verify it actually happened? Eddie died 3 years ago and he just now is telling this story?

They may have met, he might have been his hero, but I don't believe he broke down in tears. This stinks of a publicity stunt to make it about him, not Eddie.

Pretty convenient that he suddenly tells this story the same day their new album comes out.

I don't believe it because who is around that can verify it actually happened? Eddie died 3 years ago and he just now is telling this story?

They may have met, he might have been his hero, but I don't believe he broke down in tears. This stinks of a publicity stunt to make it about him, not Eddie.

Do you have a problem with those who make everything about them?

If you do a simple search you will be able to read 1st hand how Eddie was an emotional wreck for a long time.

Forum List

Back