the debate according to mahar

Wait until the Trump people make ads out of her interview with the local Philly guy yesterday, and then take new polls. She came across as a terrified little girl making up word-salad answers.

Q: How will you fix inflation?

A: Well, I grew up middle class and (swallow) Mommy worked hard.

Q: I see. Can you tell us one or two details about the “Opportunity Economy” you propose?

A: Well, one is that we have capacity, and the other is challenges. And also (swallow) we can’t take things for granted like we used to.

The objective right now: big ad buys on local Philly stations and newspapers revealing this interview to swing voters. Also spread the ads into other swimg states. This interview alone can lose her the election.

Wait until the Trump people make ads out of her interview with the local Philly guy yesterday, and then take new polls. She came across as a terrified little girl making up word-salad answers.

Q: How will you fix inflation?

A: Well, I grew up middle class and (swallow) Mommy worked hard.

Q: I see. Can you tell us one or two details about the “Opportunity Economy” you propose?

A: Well, one is that we have capacity, and the other is challenges. And also (swallow) we can’t take things for granted like we used to.

The objective right now: big ad buys on local Philly stations and newspapers revealing this interview to swing voters. Also spread the ads into other swimg states. This interview alone can lose her the election.
i'll have to check out that interview. harris may be our next opponent after , well, what will happen if trump loses again? is his 15 minutes of fame" finally over?

i'll have to check out that interview. harris may be our next opponent after , well, what will happen if trump loses again? is his 15 minutes of fame" finally over?
You didn’t see that interview? OMG. She was like a scared little girl, swallowing hard (she does that elsewhere too, I’ve heard), actually trembling in the beginning, and lapsing into word salad answers about how she grew up middle class and people there were proud of the lawns, and she also said we have capacity and challenges, and that we can’t take things for granted.

IOW, a bunch of nothing.

You didn’t see that interview? OMG. She was like a scared little girl, swallowing hard (she does that elsewhere too, I’ve heard), actually trembling in the beginning, and lapsing into word salad answers about how she grew up middle class and people there were proud of the lawns, and she also said we have capacity and challenges, and that we can’t take things for granted.

IOW, a bunch of nothing.
Democrats don't care. At all.
They were TOLD to vote for her - and they will. They don't even care they were not given a choice to choose someone. Don't care. They do what they are told. No matter how bad it is.
Every time.

Democrats don't care. At all.
They were TOLD to vote for her - and they will. They don't even care they were not given a choice to choose someone. Don't care. They do what they are told. No matter how bad it is.
Every time.
The Democrats are beyond help, agreed. But in a tight race, the vast majority of independents in swing states will not vote for her after seeing that interview.

Now we have to make sure they SEE that interview. Major ad blitz with sound bites coming in swing states.

IOW, a bunch of nothing.
I agree she came across nervous but like at the debate, she found her footing and came across more confident minutes in. Her answers were sure as hell not word salad. That’s complete croc. You won’t say it loud, but her interview was not light on policy. She gave specific policy proposals. This was something Trump seldom ever really does. He sure as hell didn’t at the debate.

Forum List

Back