The Dem Primary is just going to be Joe and RFKjr??? ??? wow....

I am not buying this. Joe Biden isn't a credible candidate. All the Dem elites know it.

RFKjr comes across as personable and patriotic and inspiring.

RFKjr in a landslide if nobody else jumps in...

Susan Rice likely left to go join some campaign. Is it Gretched Whitmer?

The union of Zionist Fascist and left wing hate hoaxing homo completed with Rice joining the Whitmer campaign???

LOL!!!

Still predicting someone else will jump in the Dem Primary.

The DNC/China alliance won't even permit debates.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Watching Joe's commercial, you would think he is a warm father figure for us all. Even with RFK and Williamson the Progs may do a run around and shove someone else in like Newsom at a later date. And Prog voters will rush to it.

Watch out for Bezos and Elon Musk for independants. Lets see if Dan Crenshaw also runs ;D.

images dan cresnhaw.jpg

Spy vs Spy

Vladimir_Putin_(2018-03-01)_03_(cropped).jpg

This will be interested to watch in geopolitic table which will beat the king ?

I am not buying this. Joe Biden isn't a credible candidate. All the Dem elites know it.

The union of Zionist Fascist and left wing hate hoax

The union of Zionist Fascist and left wing hate hoaxing homo completed with Rice joining the Whitmer campaign???

LOL!!!

Still predicting someone else will jump in the Dem Primary.
Have you heard RFK jr speak?
He is unelectable.

RFK Jr would be a step back to normal for the democrat party…but sadly i think the CCP and demafasict movement have taken over the party…there is no room for a Kennedy in the CCDNC anymore

He could be like Ross Perot and siphon votes from the Usurper.
a recent poll found that 14 percent of 2020 Xiden voters would vote for RFK jr today

unsurprising folks are having massive buyers remorse with. xiden and it also explains why the dnc shut down the democratic process with primary debates prior to xiden even announcing

a recent poll found that 14 percent of 2020 Xiden voters would vote for RFK jr today

unsurprising folks are having massive buyers remorse with. xiden and it also explains why the dnc shut down the democratic process with primary debates prior to xiden even announcing

Come back in a month and tell us his numbers

RFK Jr would be a step back to normal for the democrat party…but sadly i think the CCP and demafasict movement have taken over the party…there is no room for a Kennedy in the CCDNC anymore
He reminds me of the Democrats of 40 years ago. Still wouldn't vote for him, but he's not the same as the current breed

i only care about the number of people not willing to vote for xiden now.

i already know he’ll be your nominee , the party already picked him

You have 81 million who voted for him in 2020
You don’t have any indication they will vote for someone else

Forum List

Back