The Democrat hoax.....hello virocrats

1587730589738.png

It's all bullshit..... And people are going to find out.

I suspect that the number of deaths via the common flu will decline in 2020

because some people with preconditions that would have died this year from the flu caught the chinese disease first and died of that instead

There's no doubt that this thing is real but there is an ominous outline appearing with the history and the timeline. One wonders if the Wuhan<>Harvard ties may eventually lead back to the DNC colluding with deep state and China on this thing as far as the misinformation goes. All of the pieces are there ..... WHO.... a chinese puppet.... Xi want's Trump gone as much as Shciff and Pelosi do... The Wuhan lab was actually an American Military asset..... Hmmmmm....... I can't help but wonder if there was intention here.

JO

because some people with preconditions that would have died this year from the flu caught the chinese disease first and died of that instead

There's no doubt that this thing is real but there is an ominous outline appearing with the history and the timeline. One wonders if the Wuhan<>Harvard ties may eventually lead back to the DNC colluding with deep state and China on this thing as far as the misinformation goes. All of the pieces are there ..... WHO.... a chinese puppet.... Xi want's Trump gone as much as Shciff and Pelosi do... The Wuhan lab was actually an American Military asset..... Hmmmmm....... I can't help but wonder if there was intention here.

JO

I have not heard of any link between the US military and the wuhan lab

I think the NIH has given money to the lab

which is incredible in itself

Its sure helping Tramp!! Its almost like he planned on this.
How is it helping him? Even his base is rejecting his ideas and nonsense.

Yeah I don't see where it helps him either..... If he wins in November it will be in spite of this stuff not because of it. The real questions here are..... how long did Xi know about the contagion? Why did he stop domestic flights from Wuhan but not international ones? Who here in the states knew this was coming and how did they plan to use it?

JO

JO

Colluding with a deep state assumes a deep state is real as you imagine it, so, your thesis is based on a speculative conspiracy theory.

Deep State conspiracist form their conspiracy theory by claiming independent actions by thousands of government institutions, agencies and individuals are somehow organized to overthrow a President or government or believes in a secret shadow government. It perpetuates a belief that the government is led by a secret group of shadowy figures from some kind of secret society and includes tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of government employees.

We've already knew but it's all a conspiracy until that right source comes out with it and it's not alex jones such a shame how controlled the media has their sheep.

Yeah I don't see where it helps him either..... If he wins in November it will be in spite of this stuff not because of it. The real questions here are..... how long did Xi know about the contagion? Why did he stop domestic flights from Wuhan but not international ones? Who here in the states knew this was coming and how did they plan to use it?

JO
Xi knew about the contagion because shitstain obama paid China 3.7 million dollars to create it.

We've already knew but it's all a conspiracy until that right source comes out with it and it's not alex jones such a shame how controlled the media has their sheep.

You know many people believe followers of Alex Jones are brainwashed fools, don't you?

Its killing the inner city poorer and aged citizens which are on Medicare and SS.

Yeah if I didn't know better I'd say the social security administration put this thing out themselves because most of the people it's taking out are social security recipients of one form or another. That is most likely because they're either elderly or sickly but still it does work out in a sinister way.

Jo

Deep State conspiracist form their conspiracy theory by claiming independent actions by thousands of government institutions, agencies and individuals are somehow organized to overthrow a President
“Independent actions?”

there‘s a good laugh for you

we know the Deep State exists because the election o trump forced it out of the shadows for everyone to see

Deep State conspiracist form their conspiracy theory by claiming independent actions by thousands of government institutions, agencies and individuals are somehow organized to overthrow a President or government

Deep State deniers claim that coordinated actions by hundreds of high-level federal government employees to invalidate a Presidential election is no big deal.

Deep State conspiracist form their conspiracy theory by claiming independent actions by thousands of government institutions, agencies and individuals are somehow organized to overthrow a President or government

Deep State deniers claim that coordinated actions by hundreds of high-level federal government employees to invalidate a Presidential election is no big deal.
Your conspiracy theory is just a conspiracy theory. You think conspiracy theories are factual things we should all believe in because you believe in them, but in America, we all have a right to believe in things or not believe in things. You can't force people to believe your conspiracy theories any more than you can force people to believe in your religion or ideology.

Your conspiracy theory is just a conspiracy theory. You think conspiracy theories are factual things we should all believe in because you believe in them, but in America, we all have a right to believe in things or not believe in things. You can't force people to believe your conspiracy theories any more than you can force people to believe in your religion or ideology.

I know huh? The idea that the conspiracists insisted that the Twin Towers were a target for years was sooooo rediculous.....hahahahahaha....

JO

Forum List

Back