The Democrat hoax.....hello virocrats

Its sure helping Tramp!! Its almost like he planned on this.
How is it helping him? Even his base is rejecting his ideas and nonsense.

Yeah I don't see where it helps him either..... If he wins in November it will be in spite of this stuff not because of it. The real questions here are..... how long did Xi know about the contagion? Why did he stop domestic flights from Wuhan but not international ones? Who here in the states knew this was coming and how did they plan to use it?

JO
Xi knew about the contagion because shitstain obama paid China 3.7 million dollars to create it.

LINK?? You are delusional.

Just how long has it been in the US under the guise of the flu.
scientists said since September. look it up.

What am I suppose to look up.
what the scientists stated about the wuhan going back to September. that was in the event you didn't believe me.

It probably has mutated a lot and it probably will again.:confused:
--------------------------------

Since the study reported in PNAS was carried out, the research team has extended its analysis to 1,001 viral genomes. While the latest work has yet to be peer-reviewed, Forster says the results suggest that the first infection and spread among humans of COVID-19 occurred between mid-September and early December.
----------------------------
only A can have a chance of becoming a pandemic
Types of Influenza Viruses
A responsible for regular outbreaks (Human) B causes sporadic outbreaks C common but seldom causes disease symptoms
and A can become a
Seasonal Influenza, Zoonotic Influenza, Pandemic Influenza

what the scientists stated about the wuhan going back to September. that was in the event you didn't believe me.

Since the study reported in PNAS was carried out, the research team has extended its analysis to 1,001 viral genomes. While the latest work has yet to be peer-reviewed, Forster says the results suggest that the first infection and spread among humans of COVID-19 occurred between mid-September and early December.
A responsible for regular outbreaks (Human) B causes sporadic outbreaks C common but seldom causes disease symptoms
and A can become a
so you think staying at home is normal now?

Its sure helping Tramp!! Its almost like he planned on this.
How is it helping him? Even his base is rejecting his ideas and nonsense.

Its killing the inner city poorer and aged citizens which are on Medicare and SS.
So you are saying the virus checks id's before it strikes?
So what we have here is a smart virus that attacks only specific targets
especially if you made fun of it. I mean that list is very long.

and A can become a

I looked it up and posted what you may not like; and no I do not like to stay home, but I get upset with freaks that are protesting. No one likes to stay home.

As it turns out Gov Cuomo's brother Chris never had the virus. It was a hoax. He blew it when he got into a fight.

and A can become a

I looked it up and posted what you may not like; and no I do not like to stay home, but I get upset with freaks that are protesting. No one likes to stay home.
Again, if they choose to do it, what’s it to you?

Forum List

Back