The Democratic party has a painfully short memory.

"The Democratic party has a painfully short memory"

It's 'SELECTIVE', not 'short

Poor little depotoo appears to be struggling with thinking things through as a tactic. Allow me to assist: Look up the words 'secret' and 'dimwitted'' then reread post #16 sloooowly

Is that you, pogo?
Considering you can't hit the reply button, and you are the only one that has complained about my style of posting...
Poor little depotoo appears to be struggling with thinking things through as a tactic. Allow me to assist: Look up the words 'secret' and 'dimwitted'' then reread post #16 sloooowly

In early 2015 our negro king showed Israel exactly how much he despised Benjamin Netanyahu by trying to get him forced from office. His puppet State Department gave an opposition group called "One Voice" $350K taxpayer dollars to defeat our ally's leader. And then claimed they didn't know One Voice was a political group despite the group's heavy lobbying in the 2013 election. Read all about it:

Mideast_Israel_Netanyahu.JPEG-0f985_c0-77-5184-3099_s885x516.jpg

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

Mr. Netanyahu survived the election, and the U.S. spending was not deemed illegal because the State Department never put any conditions on the money. Investigators also said OneVoice didn’t turn explicitly political until days after the grant period ended.
(A total lie)

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Forum List

Back