The democrats Want an Electric Car Mandate When 80% Of Our Electricity Comes From Fossil Fuels

My wife bought a new Ford Bronco, and also has a 20 gauge shotgun. Will the Demofascists come and try to take her "Black Diamond" edition and she will just sit idly by?
Congrats! Sounds like a fine sensible woman.

Are you FUCKING PAYING ATTENTION?????

They intend to make the cost of fossil fuels so high that "we" will all be forced to rely on "renewables," as soon as possible. And that includes electric utilities.

Which makes their disdain of Nuke quite perverse.

Are you FUCKING PAYING ATTENTION?????

They intend to make the cost of fossil fuels so high that "we" will all be forced to rely on "renewables," as soon as possible. And that includes electric utilities.

Which makes their disdain of Nuke quite perverse.

Nuclear waste is deadly for thousands of years.
CO2 will kill us in the next 100 years.

I vote for nuclear.

The democrats Want an Electric Car Mandate​

I say FINE. Let's mandate that all democrats be required to switch to electric cars RIGHT NOW, and live with the expense, long delays, severe limitations, and very few recharging stations!

The scumbags on the left are this ridiculous as we know.
What gets me is that in conclusion, the speaker says that democrats will have to face voters and history for their childish fantasies! I ask why? Legislators are some of the most important jobs in this country and their only liability in mandating a trillion dollar boondoggle doomed to failure that will cripple our economy is to get voted out of office? A bad chapter in a history book? I submit such stupidity, incompetence and recklessness with America's infrastructure and welfare should come with a 25 year prison term!

I keep telling her she needs the front grill made for the Bronco so when protestors get in her way, she doesnt damage the Bronco sign.
I hear ya. Naturally, I wouldn't want to run down any protestors if I could avoid it, but if caught unaware and surrounded, I would not want my jeep damaged, just because I had to run over them to avoid personal harm to myself or anybody riding with me.

I hear ya. Naturally, I wouldn't want to run down any protestors if I could avoid it, but if caught unaware and surrounded, I would not want my jeep damaged, just because I had to run over them to avoid personal harm to myself or anybody riding with me.
I just dont know, every now and then, if a few of them were sent flying at 75MPH and smashed into the hard concrete, i think the other dumbass protestors just might get the message....

I just dont know, every now and then, if a few of them were sent flying at 75MPH and smashed into the hard concrete, i think the other dumbass protestors just might get the message....
75 is too intentional. I flew on in a project one time, when he and two others were coming up on my pickup from 3 directions, the flyer to my front. I was a lot younger back then. It was a sound decision and action and I got totally away with it, as they sure weren't going to call the cops. The customer I had just seen was on the porch, saw the whole thing and called my office, not the police. It was one of those very exciting in the moment, but very satisfying in the outcome learning experiences. On the other hand, I didn't go back in there for any more satisfaction.

No gasoline. No diesel fuels. No natural gas. No propane. No coal. No kerosene. No wood authorized. And more. For all homes. Only electricity mandated from the federal government for all ways. Any interruption is death. No backups. those who have it will be charged as a criminal and imprisoned for terrorist, insurrectionist and racist reasons.

Forum List

Back