The Dems and Media's Next Move. You Heard it Here First.

Biden's words mean nothing.

Trump could do this, he could point out that both ends of the spectrum have to stop.

That would have much more effect across the board. It would probably get him some new votes.

But I'd sure be shocked if he did it.
If Trump said that, the right would cool it down. The left would ramp it up even more. Because they would then have gotten away with it. Again.

No. The left first. Tone down the hatred or shut the fuck up.

The old you stop criticizing Biden's job performance and we'll stop calling Trump a democracy ending Nazi routine.

Beijing pays you to lie better than that.

You boy did this. And he did it because your side trained him to be violent.
Trump tried to Kill himself?? What? What are you trying to say?

Your twisting yourself into pretzels

Trump tried to Kill himself?? What?
Are you okay? I'm just wondering what prompted such a deranged response from you. Most Trump cultists are incoherent, but you're taking it to new levels.

What are you trying to say?
Given that a Republican gun fetishist was the shooter, and that conservatives have spent the last 10 years screaming violence at liberals and attacking liberals, you've earned yourself a special pit in hell by claiming it was a liberal plot.

Your twisting yourself into pretzels
No, I don't actually think Beijing pays you. They have standards.

Why did the killer pay money to elect Biden? Your side is loaded with criminals.
Your side seems to have made that up, pointing to a different person with the same common name.

I know, your masters didn't tell you that, so you had no hope of knowing it. You only know what you get told. But you should have used some common sense. 15-year-olds don't have credit cards to donate with.

Given that a Republican gun fetishist was the shooter, and that conservatives have spent the last 10 years screaming violence at liberals and attacking liberals, you've earned yourself a special pit in hell by claiming it was a liberal plot.
He spent cash to help Biden win. Do you really believe the left wing Media about being a Republican? Republicans so not send cash to Biden.

Your side seems to have made that up, pointing to a different person with the same common name.

I know, your masters didn't tell you that, so you had no hope of knowing it. You only know what you get told. But you should have used some common sense. 15-year-olds don't have credit cards to donate with.
He was 17 Mooth.

Forum List

Back