The difference between me and most ....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
liberal,progressives,anti-capitalist such as Obama and his ilk is unlike them I KNOW that the economic pie gets bigger. They on the other hand are like packs of dogs. Constantly fighting over that chunk of meat. Snarling to protect their share.

The reason I KNOW the economic pie grows bigger and bigger and yes being a realist I KNOW some folks have a bigger slice then I have.. So be it!
But I want the pie to grow bigger because even the small slice I have will get bigger as the pie grows!

That is why most conservatives are also builders and not destroyers.

Notice in liberal/progressive/democrats/Obama how frequently they use the term "FIGHT", or get even!
Constantly a battle between THEM and someone either a big evil company, or utility or greedy stockholders!

Given these liberals that in their head they are "fighting for the little guy" they just don't understand the simple facts of economics.

Their solutions are raising more taxes. Their solutions are more non-profits.
Both their solutions take money away and don't build.
It's like they never read the nursery story "To kill the Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs"
is an idiom used of an unprofitable action motivated by greed. It refers to one of Aesop's Fables..

Again.. greed.. limited imaginations. animals tearing away... that's the image I have of liberals/progressives !

And a real illustration of that is the destruction of Detroit.

WAYNE -- Ken Pool is making good money.
On weekdays, he shows up at 7 a.m. at Ford Motor Co.'s Michigan Truck Plant in Wayne, signs in, and then starts working -- on a crossword puzzle. Pool hates the monotony, but the pay is good: more than $31 an hour, plus benefits.
"We just go in and play crossword puzzles, watch videos that someone brings in or read the newspaper," he says. "Otherwise, I've just sat."
Pool is one of more than 12,000 American autoworkers who, instead of installing windshields or bending sheet metal, spend their days counting the hours in a jobs bank set up by Detroit automakers and Delphi Corp. as part of an extraordinary job security agreement with the United Auto Workers union.
The jobs bank programs were the price the industry paid in the 1980s to win UAW support for controversial efforts to boost productivity through increased automation and more flexible manufacturing.

As part of its restructuring under bankruptcy, Delphi is actively pressing the union to give up the program.

With Wall Street wondering how automakers can afford to pay thousands of workers to do nothing as their market share withers, the union is likely to hear a similar message from the Big Three when their contracts with the UAW expire in 2007 -- if not sooner.

"It's an albatross around their necks," said Steven Szakaly, an economist with the Center for Automotive Research in Ann Arbor. "It's a huge number of workers doing nothing. That has a very large effect on their future earnings outlook."
12,000 paid not to work (UAW Union Alert)

Sounds about like all the politicians in Washington, state and local govts., not just the ones that are not in your party you hate.

Well now, that little spiel came from a period prior to the 2008 meltdown. And we had the 'Conservative' builders give the whole world a little gift at that time. A recession that just missed being a Depression. Since then we have been digging our way out. Market is back, corperations are back in the black, but the jobs have not come back.

The Romney's of the nation shipped far too many of them overseas. Our work force is under educated, we have five million technical jobs going begging. Yet the GOP continues to dis the idea of education in this nation, and does it's best to defund it at all levels.

Myths, from your posting, you are just too damned ignorant to even know that you don't know much at all.

Sounds about like all the politicians in Washington, state and local govts., not just the ones that are not in your party you hate.

YOU know what I HATE???

Is when people accuse me of "hate"!!!

The word "hate" is one I NEVER use except when people accuse me of it!

I was pointing out that liberals/progressives/Obama/Democrat know from ALL the perceptions they give off is they are like a pack of dogs ...tearing and and fighting for little scraps!

This group of people have NEVER heard that you can hold more with an open hand then a closed fist!

Yet these people truly exhibit the what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine!

Proof is conservatives donate more of their blood.. real blood donations then liberals progressives.

Is that what people like me that you call haters would do if they hate all the time as you accused?

YOU know what I HATE???

Is when people accuse me of "hate"!!!

The word "hate" is one I NEVER use except when people accuse me of it!

I was pointing out that liberals/progressives/Obama/Democrat know from ALL the perceptions they give off is they are like a pack of dogs ...tearing and and fighting for little scraps!

This group of people have NEVER heard that you can hold more with an open hand then a closed fist!

Would that be the left hand? And what else would be in it?
What ever happened to that thread btw?

Yet these people truly exhibit the what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine!

Proof is conservatives donate more of their blood.. real blood donations then liberals progressives.

:lol:
What about other bodily fluids?

Well now, that little spiel came from a period prior to the 2008 meltdown. And we had the 'Conservative' builders give the whole world a little gift at that time. A recession that just missed being a Depression. Since then we have been digging our way out. Market is back, corperations are back in the black, but the jobs have not come back.

The Romney's of the nation shipped far too many of them overseas. Our work force is under educated, we have five million technical jobs going begging. Yet the GOP continues to dis the idea of education in this nation, and does it's best to defund it at all levels.

Myths, from your posting, you are just too damned ignorant to even know that you don't know much at all.

The election resulted in a sweeping victory for the Democratic Party which captured the House of Representatives, the Senate, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures from the Republican Party.

The victory of the Democratic Party in the 2006 Congressional elections was a major milestone for an additional reason: it saw the election of the first woman to serve as the Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi,
Six-point plan[edit source | edit]Prior to the election in July 2006 Democrats unveiled a six-point plan they promised to enact if elected with congressional majorities. The plan was billed the "Six for 06 agenda" and officially called "A New Direction For America"
[lol wonder what happened, oh that's it the demorats were in charge]

United States elections, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---> bill clinton outsourcing jobs - Google Search

ufoi.gif

...:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back