The divider, Trump hater Springsteen 'unity' commercial rings hollow.

The "Boss" has been particularly outspoken about his hatred for Donald Trump and his criticism of Trump supporters. His commercial and his call for healing and unity is as phony as he is.

I watched the ad.

It was a good ad.

I've worked with Springsteen twice.

He is the same man in that ad as he is away from cameras.

He is real and was a pure joy to work with. Same with his management. It's rare that managers of musicians are nice to us in the press. It's their job to be an asshole. There are some musicians who have management who aren't assholes. Springsteen is one of them.

He tells it like it is, I thought people like you liked and wanted that.

If he wants to foster unity, the time for that was before Biden used division to win the election.

Now, it is not credible. You don't get to knock us down, and then pretend to be our friend.

The left's idea of "unity" is the rest of the country conforming to THEIR agenda. If you don't...then they're going to come after you with every dirty trick they can think of. They'll use the IRS against you. They'll pay someone to concoct phony "dossiers" to smear you. They'll attack you in the media. They'll ban you from social media. They'll ban you from college campuses. They'll get you fired from your job. They'll pressure advertisers to drop you. They'll even write you out of the history books.

He is real and was a pure joy to work with. Same with his management. It's rare that managers of musicians are nice to us in the press. It's their job to be an asshole. There are some musicians who have management who aren't assholes. Springsteen is one of them.

If all that is true, then he ought to be man enough to admit he was part of the problem and apologize. He used his prominent position to slam President Trump AND his supporters for four years. Then his guy won and overnight he's all about Kumbaya, love and unity. He still hates Trump and Trump supporters I don't buy it for a minute.

Springsteen wasn't involved in politics until that good-for-nothing, piece of trash reagan tried to steal his music and he had to demand that reagan stop prostituting his music.

That was his choice to divide out half the country and tell them to not use his music.

If he had simply said, "I don't support reagan politically, but I like his taste in music,"

that would have been his music being bridge across teh divide.

As has been said, making nice after you win and grab power, is not convincing.

YOu want to make nice, make nice DURING the next election. Stand up for unity, when your friends are saying stupid shit like the gop is wacist.

That will be a real step. Until then, go fuck yourself bruce.

that scumbag reagan dragged him into it. He should have asked for permission before trying to drag Springsteen into his dirty politics. Standing up for unity doesn't mean accepting racism, sexism, homophobia, attacks on religions just for being, or attacks on people's personal freedoms and lives, and a shitty theocracy by a nutjob cult. I can't remember the last time the GOP ran a decent candidate. The GOP managed to kick out all the moderates and only supports right-wing trash now.

The party you support made many very bad choices, did everything it could to alienate people, and proved that it can't produce anyone capable of being a leader. Now it has to lie in the bed that it made. Don't make a big show of being angry at people who don't want to have anything to do with the party and its policies. Take responsibility for your choices, for a change.

If all that is true, then he ought to be man enough to admit he was part of the problem and apologize. He used his prominent position to slam President Trump AND his supporters for four years. Then his guy won and overnight he's all about Kumbaya, love and unity. He still hates Trump and Trump supporters I don't buy it for a minute.

trump acted like a true lying asshole for four years. He deserved to get slammed. Did you expect that everybody would pet and mollycoddle him? His supporters revealed what kind of people they are by doing so, and it's not pretty.

hat scumbag reagan dragged him into it. He should have asked for permission before trying to drag Springsteen into his dirty politics.
Reagan, wasn't that during the 80s? That's how you are rationalizing Springsteen being a divisive asshole today? :confused-84:

After 4-years of utter contempt for trump and Republicans, the democrats want to make nice?
They can go fuck themselves.
It's obviously phony just like everything else the Democrats push.

Springsteen wasn't involved in politics until that good-for-nothing, piece of trash reagan tried to steal his music and he had to demand that reagan stop prostituting his music.

That was his choice to divide out half the country and tell them to not use his music.

If he had simply said, "I don't support reagan politically, but I like his taste in music,"

YOu want to make nice, make nice DURING the next election. Stand up for unity, when your friends are saying stupid shit like the gop is wacist.

that scumbag reagan dragged him into it. He should have asked for permission before trying to drag Springsteen into his dirty politics. Standing up for unity doesn't mean accepting racism, sexism, homophobia, attacks on religions just for being, or attacks on people's personal freedoms and lives, and a shitty theocracy by a nutjob cult. I can't remember the last time the GOP ran a decent candidate. The GOP managed to kick out all the moderates and only supports right-wing trash now.

The party you support made many very bad choices, did everything it could to alienate people, and proved that it can't produce anyone capable of being a leader. Now it has to lie in the bed that it made. Don't make a big show of being angry at people who don't want to have anything to do with the party and its policies. Take responsibility for your choices, for a change.

That you justify his divisive acts by saying "Wacism" is to be expected.

When you call half the country such names, you are the ones being divisive.

Reagan, used Springsteen's music, indicating respect for him and his music.

Springsteen in return, expressed a desire to be separate from Reagan and his supporters.

Yet, you pretend that we are the divisive ones.

D'uh.

I didn't see the commercial. But now that I'm aware of it, I will watch.

Springsteen in return, expressed a desire to be separate from Reagan and his supporters.

D'uh.

I didn't call anyone a name. I just said that nobody has to accept and live under policies that center on violating the rights of others and mistreating them. Unfortunately, the GOPers have tried to force themselves and their policies on other people, which is being extremely divisive, as well as extremely arrogant and domineering. How do we keep ourselves from these harmful and aggressive policies? The GOPers can't seem to stay in their own lane.

D'uh.

I didn't call anyone a name. I just said that nobody has to accept and live under policies that center on violating the rights of others and mistreating them. Unfortunately, the GOPers have tried to force themselves and their policies on other people, which is being extremely divisive, as well as extremely arrogant and domineering. How do we keep ourselves from these harmful and aggressive policies? The GOPers can't seem to stay in their own lane.

When you claim that anyone that opposes you, is "wacist" or "violating the rights of others" you are personally attacking them.

That is not you making the case for your position.

That is you being divisive.

Are you admitting that you cannot argue against these policies EXCEPT by saying "wacist"?

Are you admitting that in a discussion of the actual merits or lack there of, of policies, that you cannot win any policy or issue debates against Republicans?

D'uh.

you do know the democrats do the same thing,right?...

No, Bruce and the left are terrified that real Americans won’t rally behind the Fraudlent-Elect. So they dream up a bullshit commercial that is supposed to calm us all down, as if we can’t see right through it.

Although I do think it’s funny they refer to our nation as “ReUnited States”, since they spent the last five years dividing it.

Oops....”the Boss” got busted for DWI.

Another stellar model citizen from the left.
Springsteen was observed having a shot of tequila with fans. When he took off on his motorcycle he was charged with DWI

His blood alcohol was .02
.08 is the threshold

Last edited:

Springsteen was observed having a shot of tequila with fans. When he took off on his motorcycle he was charged with DWI

.08 is the threshold

Tell that to Mothers Against Drunk Driving

MqXxNGrA.png

.08 is the threshold

Tell that to Mothers Against Drunk Driving

MqXxNGrA.png
I will gladly tell MADD that .02 is not drunk driving

Forum List

Back