The DNC And Spousal Abuse

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
There are a lot of things going on in the DNC that reflect domestic violence. And I don't think therapy {convention} is going to help one bit. Democrats have done many things to make other democrats feel like beaten wives.

"The presidential candidate’s supporters are decrying a nominating process that to them seems outmoded at best, if not hopelessly undemocratic and corrupt."

It is not hard to picture Hillary as the abusive spouse because out of those who are running or did run Hillary has used more dirty tricks to abuse women then all the rest put together. But the DNC loses it in the larger picture as well.

Domestic violence is not only seen in how you treat them in a physical sense but how you dole out your support. Domestic abandonment is just as much abuse as a beating. You simply take the money away from them that they use to get ahead. This can be see when Bernie and his supporters were removed from access to fund raising for him and his group. But yet again it does not stop there. Spousal abuse has MANY angles and Clinton and DWS has used them all.

Cheating is yet another form of spousal abuse and you have practiced that from the start. She had HOW MANY "pledged delegates" BEFORE she announced?
That in truth conforms to TWO areas of cheating.
1, She made a promise to be honest and fair yet kept her little "black book" about other people.
2, She secretly stock piled delegates {money} behind her spouses {voters} back and kept them from it.

The DNC convention is NOT going to be a honeymoon. Its going to be more like a cross between Jerry Springer and Divorce Court. Because you simply CANNOT treat people like this...
"The presidential candidate’s supporters are decrying a nominating process that to them seems outmoded at best, if not hopelessly undemocratic and corrupt."
And expect that.

Fury

Behind Sanders unrest: Is the US democratic enough?

The G.O.P. and Violence Against Women
NOV. 24, 2012

Continue reading the main story Share This Page
Continue reading the main story

NOV. 24, 2012

Some dumb ass cut and paste is all you got little boy? Why that puts you on the same level as "Tyrone Slophouse". I guess you figure that's moving up.
and yours is not ?
as always you got jack shit ..
btw you and I are the same age.

OP, you are truly retarded. Can't wait for your next "Can you top this" threads, "The DNC and why Brussels Sprouts don't taste good", "The DNC and the number of rainy days" and "The DNC is why my car won't start".
Being married to Hillary is the definition of spousal abuse.

OP, you are truly retarded. Can't wait for your next "Can you top this" threads, "The DNC and why Brussels Sprouts don't taste good", "The DNC and the number of rainy days" and "The DNC is why my car won't start".
I can find no reason not to agree.

• Banned
NOV. 24, 2012

Some dumb ass cut and paste is all you got little boy? Why that puts you on the same level as "Tyrone Slophouse". I guess you figure that's moving up.
and yours is not ?
Only the quote is and its marked and linked. You really need to up your game if you can. You are shaming your gender and your age bracket.

Violence against another person is already illegal. We don't need federal laws singling out specific types.

NOV. 24, 2012

and yours is not ?
Only the quote is and its marked and linked. You really need to up your game if you can. You are shaming your gender and your age bracket.
Distinction without a difference.
Fail.

upload_2016-5-21_15-9-45.png

upload_2016-5-21_15-8-57.png

Violence against another person is already illegal. We don't need federal laws singling out specific types.
daws101 never took time to read the OP. That is why his cut a paste does not apply.
A deflection and a lie.
Tantrum much?
No deflection and no tantrum. More like laughing at your ignorance your arrogance and your inability to read. The fact you are so openly willing to display such is comic.

ZackB puts more time/effort and thought into a flame then you do a comment. That makes him a better read than you. His is original and you are just a cyber engine search punk.

There are MILLIONS of those on the net just like Tyrone Slophouse. You daws are no smarter then your search engine.
And as they say "Garbage in and garbage out".

OK I'm not sure what's going on -- obviously I made the post above as examples of the OP's specious association fallacy.... and somehow it's disappeared. I didn't delete it.

Pinky, what the fuck?

The Clinton marriage is one of convenience only - probably always has been. I think maybe Chelsea was a child of convenience as well - at least for Hillary. Seems during Bill's White House days Chelsea and Bill were always smiling in pictures while Hillary never smiled about anything. Her career has been her love ... at whatever cost it has been for herself or for others. "Poster Child" for the women's lib fanatics ... it's all about HER.

The Clinton marriage is one of convenience only - probably always has been. I think maybe Chelsea was a child of convenience as well - at least for Hillary. Seems during Bill's White House days Chelsea and Bill were always smiling in pictures while Hillary never smiled about anything. Her career has been her love ... at whatever cost it has been for herself or for others. "Poster Child" for the women's lib fanatics ... it's all about HER.
So many of her actions show her to a an abuser. In life and work. And if the abuser is given more power they just become more abusive.

So many of her actions show her to a an abuser. In life and work. And if the abuser is given more power they just become more abusive.

Guess where that theory leaves Donald Rump.

la-na-tt-trump-insulting-mccain-20150720

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

OK I'm not sure what's going on -- obviously I made the post above as examples of the OP's specious association fallacy.... and somehow it's disappeared. I didn't delete it.

Pinky, what the fuck?
My statement still stands.

There's so much abuse in so many forms it's pathetic ... but at the same time, horrific. It's a country turned upside down by indoctrination of the hapless by the wolves in sheep's clothing. In many cases it's just downright deliberate and so, so, guileful.

Pinky, what the fuck?
My statement still stands.

I'm not interested in your statement; I'm interested in mine. I just quoted you because your quote preserved it.

Still waiting to hear from Pinky with his 214 batting average.

Forum List

Back