🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Donald To Meet With Zionist, Neocon Nut Henry Kissinger Today

I'm sure it will be a lot like George Jetson (Kissenger) trying to talk technology with Fred Flintston (Drumpf).

Kissenger will need a translator to understand Drumpf.

The main reason for The Donald's success is that he rejects zionist neocon policy. Henry Kissinger, a war criminal, is considered the greatest adviser in history according to delusional, zionist neocon Charles Krauthammer. This is yet another layer of the ZOG The Donald faces on the road to the White House, his new home.

Donald Trump to meet with Henry Kissinger, GOP’s foreign-policy eminence

Why are you people (bigots) so unhappy at Stormfront?

Why do you keep coming over here to troll and vomit your vile stupidity and hate all over this nice board?

Why would Kissinger do this? Is someone making him?.
Because even a fossil like old Henry needs a good laugh every now and then. "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane." -- Robert Frost
I must admit, he is part of a question that has haunted my every waking hour for years now:

How could Henry Kissinger and Arnold Schwarzenegger have lived in America for so long now, and still have such thick accents?

Help me sleep, help me sleep.....

Why would Kissinger do this? Is someone making him?.
Because even a fossil like old Henry needs a good laugh every now and then. "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane." -- Robert Frost
I must admit, he is part of a question that has haunted my every waking hour for years now:

How could Henry Kissinger and Arnold Schwarzenegger have lived in America for so long now, and still have such thick accents?

Help me sleep, help me sleep.....
I dunno Mac, one could ponder the same question regarding the natives of New England and the Deep South.......

2f3640a3393b93b2fb5049e133de5addf3bef697aa7e96e11d866c2399f0b0e8.jpg

Why would Kissinger do this?

Is someone making him?
Why would Trump do this? Henry is a disgusting Neocon progressive...how is that old fuck still alive?
I saw somewhere that meeting with Kissinger is some kind of rite of passage for "serious" GOP candidates.
I do not doubt it. We all know Hillary and Henry are disgusting Neocons, we can only hope Trump is not one.

Is someone making him?
Why would Trump do this? Henry is a disgusting Neocon progressive...how is that old fuck still alive?
I saw somewhere that meeting with Kissinger is some kind of rite of passage for "serious" GOP candidates.
I do not doubt it. We all know Hillary and Henry are disgusting Neocons, we can only hope Trump is not one.
I don't think he's a neocon. He was against the Iraq War and he's not really a conservative.

Oh for two there.

Is someone making him?
I don't think he's a neocon. He was against the Iraq War and he's not really a conservative.

Oh for two there.
There is no doubt he is an elitist and a Neocon.

He has strong ties to Cankles.

Hillary_Kissinger_AP_img.jpg

Henry Kissinger, Hillary Clinton’s Tutor in War and Peace

Is someone making him?

Oh for two there.

No, I was talking about Trump.

Oh for two there.

No, I was talking about Trump.
We can only hope Trump is not a Neocon. We know Cankles is.

The main reason for The Donald's success is that he rejects zionist neocon policy. Henry Kissinger, a war criminal, is considered the greatest adviser in history according to delusional, zionist neocon Charles Krauthammer. This is yet another layer of the ZOG The Donald faces on the road to the White House, his new home.

This is the same "Zionist" who was heard on the Nixon tapes saying that "if the Soviets start slaughtering the Jews it is not of our concern."

Not very Zionist to not protect over a million Jews!

Get a clue loser.

Yes the Jews are better and more successfully than you. But so are the vast majority of blacks, Latinos and Hindus, because you are a worthless loser. Quit blaming others because you are a failure and disappointment to your family.

This is the same "Zionist" who was heard on the Nixon tapes saying that "if the Soviets start slaughtering the Jews it is not of our concern."

Not very Zionist to not protect over a million Jews!

Get a clue loser.

Yes the Jews are better and more successfully than you. But so are the vast majority of blacks, Latinos and Hindus, because you are a worthless loser. Quit blaming others because you are a failure and disappointment to your family.

How do you know he's a disappointment to his family? They could be racist assholes too, in which case they'd be proud of him.

The main reason for The Donald's success is that he rejects zionist neocon policy.

You are such a retard you deserve to be ignored, but this is why Trump is doing well:
(1) Americans are sick of the establishment and Trump came in with name recognition
(2) Trump went non-PC about illegal immigration and that was music to most people's ears (including mine)
(3) Trump has branded his name to me success and it comes across.
(4) He is the only politician right or left that talks about taking on China.

The real issue is intelligence envy, Henry simply commands a better grasp of world affairs, linkage and understanding.

Forum List

Back