🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Dow has spoken ..

maybe Trump will run his mouth about printing money to balance budgets and starting trade wars a lot more.

dumbass ..

maybe Trump will run his mouth about printing money to balance budgets and starting trade wars a lot more.

dumbass ..

Why should he do that.....Obama is already trying it.

Trump has done enough to show us what diaper load he is.

Hillary was just the next diaper.

dumbass ..

Why should he do that.....Obama is already trying it.

Trump has done enough to show us what diaper load he is.

Hillary was just the next diaper.

because he doesn't know any better ... the moron is on Trump time 24/7

Well, to make things interesting...

Trump comes out with a Bernie Sanders proposal (6 weeks off for maternity leave).

Meanwhile, back at the estate...madam cloak and dagger gets a new battery pack (and hopefully a facelift).

We are in such deep poop.

Trump comes out with a Bernie Sanders proposal (6 weeks off for maternity leave).

Meanwhile, back at the estate...madam cloak and dagger gets a new battery pack (and hopefully a facelift).

nobody's voting for either one of them, they'll be voting against one or the other ..

nobody's voting for either one of them, they'll be voting against one or the other ..

And puking afterwards...I know I will be if I can drag myself to the polls.

I'm actually voting for Trump....

I voted against Obama twice, Kerry, the algore, blow job Billy, Dukakis.....

I am tired of voting against people and quite happy republicans finally put someone I can vote for.....

madam cloak and dagger gets a new battery pack

You mean a nicer one than this below?....LOL

nasa_photo_analyst_bush_wore_a_device_during_debate-293x307.jpg

Watch what the Fed does if Trump wins. I am guessing dumb shit Yellen raises interest rates and the stock market crashes...and libs and progs everywhere will blame Trump.

BTW...has it occurred to any lib or prog that ZIRP is a CLEAR indication, Obama's economy is very very very weak?

...if you don't know what ZIRP is, google it.

Watch what the Fed does if Trump wins. I am guessing dumb shit Yellen raises interest rates and the stock market crashes...and libs and progs everywhere will blame Trump.

BTW...has it occurred to any lib or prog that ZIRP is a CLEAR indication, Obama's economy is very very very weak?

Obamanomics is an unmitigated disaster....

image.jpeg

Obamanomics is an unmitigated disaster....

View attachment 89415
Agreed but thanks to a lying MSM, millions of Americans are clueless.

If Trump wins Yellen is history, he thinks she's a nincompoop....and he's correct

If Trump wins Yellen is history, he thinks she's a nincompoop....and he's correct
She's a worthless Brown University flunky.....

Forum List

Back