🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Dow has spoken ..

Yes yes, we know that corporations are running things. You needn't gloat about it though.

Yes yes, we know that corporations are running things. You needn't gloat about it though.
Yes they do and they clearly OWN Big Ears and Cankles.

They don't like Trump much, which would seem to indicate he is the better choice.

Betting markets are still at 3-1 for Hillary on average and a lot of the election models out there are still at least 2-1 Hillary. All of the traditional indicators in the economy and the Presidential approval ratings all point to a Hillary win. Polling Averages still have her up.

The problem here is that Hillary is a pretty poor candidate. Trump is worse, but it's easy to screw up when you're in the lead. This morning when I checked the Electoral maps things were looking possible for Trump. Possible is good for him as the Electoral Map has looked impossible for him for a long while. A few more good weeks and we're into early voting, a few more after that and who knows?

Betting markets are still at 3-1 for Hillary on average and a lot of the election models out there are still at least 2-1 Hillary. All of the traditional indicators in the economy and the Presidential approval ratings all point to a Hillary win. Polling Averages still have her up.

The problem here is that Hillary is a pretty poor candidate. Trump is worse, but it's easy to screw up when you're in the lead. This morning when I checked the Electoral maps things were looking possible for Trump. Possible is good for him as the Electoral Map has looked impossible for him for a long while. A few more good weeks and we're into early voting, a few more after that and who knows?

as of yesterday Trump needed 116 e votes, Clinton needed 61 ... magic wand needed, a few more good weeks won't do it for Trump.

as of yesterday Trump needed 116 e votes, Clinton needed 61 ... magic wand needed, a few more good weeks won't do it for Trump.
I'm not ready to bet on a Trump victory yet. I just think that folks assuming it's a Hillary slam dunk shouldn't be so confident.

Forum List

Back