Swerve VP pick... President Trump selects BEN CARSON

I have this feeling President Trump will surprise everyone selecting Ben Carson. Primarily because he's already worked with him on the cabinet. Carson is well spoken with a calm and smart demeanor that will have the kamala idiot confused first seconds of the debate. I think he can help a lot with healthcare, education, and help for the big city urban areas struggling to find good jobs to life up the city. I could be wrong but it's down to him, Rubio, or perhaps Haley.
Even more Black voters? He is already up to 20% of the Black vote.

After all, Ben is 100% Black and not a half white devil like Obama.

And Ben grew up poor and is from the projects.

Conversely, Obama lived a cushy life in Hawaii and college prep schools as he was raised by rich whites, unlike Ben whose mother worked 10 jobs to make ends meet and did not even know how to read.

Makes sense.

More Black voters?

After all, Ben is 100% Black and not a half white devil like Obama.

And Ben grew up poor and is from the projects.

Conversely, Obama lived a cushy life in Hawaii and college prep schools.

Makes sense.
Carson won't get black votes. Carson is a sellout.

Obama is 100 percent black. If Colin Kaepernic is black, so is Obama. And since Kaepernicks white half never got mentioned, don't talk about Obamas just because he was president.

"Carson!?!?" lol!!!
tenor.gif

"Carson!?!?" lol!!!
tenor.gif
Carson has one flaw, he is too nice.

Hateful Leftists trolls like yourself would eat him alive, like they did last time.

The Left would much prefer Trump as President to Ben Carson.

That is the sad part of it.

And to think, he would have been the very first all Black President, and not half white devil like Obama.

Carson has one flaw, he is too nice.

Hateful Leftists trolls like yourself would eat him alive, like they did last time.

The Left would much prefer Trump as President to Ben Carson.

That is the sad part of it.

And to think, he would have been the very first all Black President, and not half white devil like Obama.
Are you calling white people devils?

Are you calling white people devils?
The Left views them as racists, do they not?

Even Kamala called out Joe Biden as being racist with the bus thingy.

Remember?

Or how about Joe calling black children roaches?

You OK with that?

You seem to be as you defend the pasty white potato head every chance you get and have the gall to slander a Black who worked his way out of poverty and should be a hero within the Black community as someone to be emulated.

But no, you like 70 people in Chicago getting shot over the weekend instead.

The Left views them as racists, do they not?

Even Kamala called out Joe Biden as being racist with the bus thingy.

Remember?

Or how about Joe calling black children roaches?

You OK with that?

You seem to be as you defend the pasty white potato head every chance you get and have the gall to slander a Black who worked his way out of poverty and should be a hero within the Black community as someone to be emulated.

But no, you like 70 people in Chicago getting shot over the weekend instead.
Once again, are YOU calling white people devils?

Last edited:
I have this feeling President Trump will surprise everyone selecting Ben Carson. Primarily because he's already worked with him on the cabinet. Carson is well spoken with a calm and smart demeanor that will have the kamala idiot confused first seconds of the debate. I think he can help a lot with healthcare, education, and help for the big city urban areas struggling to find good jobs to life up the city. I could be wrong but it's down to him, Rubio, or perhaps Haley.
I agree

No chance

IF Dr Carson has any political ambitions, and I tend to doubt that he does, Mr Trump is NOT the wagon to hitch that star to. Win or lose innNovember, whoever the VP is will either be tainted by the loss or by the actions of Trump during the administration; effectively ending thst individual’s political career.

Forum List

Back